Status: On it's way!

Firewall

Prologue

"Is that the Big Dipper?" I asked Carter.
He looked up to where I was pointing in the sky. "I think so," he said, "and that's the Little Dipper."
"Carter?"
"Yeah?" he looked over to me with sparkling blue eyes.
Carter and I were nine, sitting in the field across from his gram's house where he'd been saying since his dad was arrested. I would always go over there on Fridays to bake cookies and play games with him and his gram.
"You remember when I came here? To America?" I asked.
"Yeah, three years ago. Gram and your mom met at the post office, so did we." he smiled.
"Well..." I swallowed. "I might have to go back." I said, my eyes filling with tears.
"To where? Ireland?" I nodded. "But... You said we would be best friends forever." he said sadly.
"We will!" I reassured him. "I'll visit sometimes and i can call Gram and talk to you on the phone."
We sat in silence for a moment. "Pinky promise?" He said hopefully, his ginger hair shining in the moonlight.
A bright shooting star shot across the sky, leaving a path of white light behind it. "I promise."
And that my friends, is where it all began.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! This is my first fanfic! Well, I've written on other websites but this is the only one that they don't block at school though sooooo... yeah. Anyway, I hope you like reading as much as I like writing this!
Harold is on his way!