Brand New Eyes

Careful

Laying in bed, like we did everynight when I got home from work, Greyson and I watched our normal night time show, and ate our normal, pull together, piss poor excuse for a meal.

Most couples say routine breaks a relationship, but something new, experiene or otherwise made things a little... well ridiculous. Greyson does not like change, never has since i met him.

Greyson and I started dating in the ninth grade, almost five years ago. We just recently got engaged, and are expecting withing the next two months, a little boy.

Yep, I had it all but, not what I wanted 'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrow.

"Times running out Grey, we need to decide what we are naming our son," I smiled lightly at my stomach.

I am only five foot three and only weighed about 130
lbs before the pregnancy, so though there is a stomcah there it is tight and smaller than most, thank god.

"What do you want to name him Avery?" His eyes never left the T.V.

"I would really like to name him Alexander Quinn, Levi really liked the name," This caught his attention.

"Who cares what that fag Levi thinks, that's all you ever talk about, Levi, Levi, Levi!" He's pissed.

Levi is six foot tall, gorgeous messy brown hair, and chocolate brown eyes. Structually Levi is built and much stronger than Greyson who is only five foot seven, dark blonde hair, almost buzzed and green eyes.

Greyson has no reason to hate Levi except for the fact that he is jealous of Levi and can`t stand that I won`t let Levi go.

"He's the furthest thing from a fag Greyson, he has always been my closest friend," I hate that he constantly takes digs at Levi.

"Sometimes I wonder," He muttered.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" I raise my voice.

"You practically cherish the man Avery, I just don't get it," He rolled his eyes.

"He is a good friend Greyson, why are you so incapable of seeing that,"

"I'm just done, it's fucking ridiculous that you asked him what he though before me, I bet you want him at the hospital too, he's just some guy whom probably will have nothing to do with him,"

"As of right now, I don't see him going anywhere, and you can't tell me how to feel, and yes he will be at the hospital, reguardless of what you have to say."

"We are not having him at the hospital, I don't even want you around the prick, I don't think you two know the difference between friends and what ever you two are," He said it with disgust, which is what set me off the most.

"Fuck you Greyson," I get off the bed, grab my jacket and throw on shoes.

"Where are you going?" He was yelling now to.

A thought crossed my mind. Open your eyes like I opened mine it's only the real world. A life you will never know, "Going to see Levi, atleast he will be able to understand why I want YOU at the hospital," and with that the door slamming behind me, I was gone.

You can`t be to careful anymore, I think as I drive towards Levi's, When all that is waiting for you won't come any closer you've got to reach out a little more.

It was something that had never crossed my mind before, was I reaching out because Greyson was right? Even if he was i would find a way to convince myself he wasn't.

Remembering Levis' words last time, Shifting your weight to throw off the pain well you can ignore it but only for so long.

Did I ignore it far too long? Was I finally done?