Brand New Eyes

Playing God

I know when I walk into the house the wrath of terror has only barely began since I went to see Levi instead of just staying around.

"How was your date?" He yells it sarcastically as the door opens.

"I Can't make my own decisions, or make any with precision, maybe you should tie me up, so I don't go where you don't want me," After being around Levi, I always gain some kind of strenght to say what I want and be just as much of a sarcastic dick as Greyson can be.

"There is no need to be an ass Avery I asked a simple question," at this point I have reached the bedroom and sat down on the edge.

"It was not a date Grey, I simply needed to blow off steam since to you it's just my humble opinion honsetly thoug it's one that I believe in. You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you."

He sighs, "I care about you Avery, I am just stressed about the baby, it is a whole new experience for us and it scares me,"

This is how it always works, he always apologizes, "So instead of voicing the issue you had to be a dick about it and treat me like shit."

Unfortinantly for Greyson, once I am in this mood, until I have said what I have to say it is no where near over.

"I'm sorry baby, I love you, I really do, please forgive me," I can hear the senserity in his voice.

"This is the last second chance Greyson, and you don't have to believe me because I say it all the time, but the way I see it, next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back, Or break it, next time you point a finger, I'll point you to the mirror, does that make sense?" He can tell I am serious.

"Yes," Simple answer and a quick slide towards me and we are in eachothers arms again.

"I really don't want to fight any more Grey, I love you."

"I love you too," He kisses me softly.

"I promised Levi I would call him," I smiled.

"Okay sweetheart," He smiled back.