My Terror Twin & I

I'm just a kick in the teeth from a world that's painted gold

A glass of jack in his hand, Led Zeppelin blasting through the small speakers and a busty women on each arm was how Ben Bruce spent his Wednesday night. The women were grinding upon him as he continued to sway back and forth, never taking his lips of the cool glass. The alcohols effects were starting to kick in and he smirked to himself. Phoebe - At least that was what Ben recalled her name being - gently sucked at his collar bones as the other one skipped to the counter and poured the toxic liquid down her throat. Groaning, Ben grabbed Phoebe by the chin and shoved his tongue down her throat releasing a growl. Oh this was going to be fun, he thought as he let the females drag him to the bedroom.
***
As Dawn approached and the first few rays of sunlight streaked through the blinds. A throbbing headache is what the naked Ben woke up to. Not only that but also the two naked females cuddled up to him as well. Huffing in annoyance, he rolled out the bed, stretching his back out before starting his journey to the kitchen. You see, Ben lived alone in a shitty apartment, in the roughest side of town and the filthiest apartment complex. He knew most of his neighbours were either crackheads, alcoholics, perverts or prostitutes. He wasn't particularly bothered by this. At least he got what he wanted in the end; which mainly consisted of booze and women. He wasn't much of the drug-type. Surprising, eh?

Hushed whispers broke the silence and he snuck around the corner watching as the two women argued almost silently poking through his wallet. He had to stifle his laugh at how typical this whole ordeal was.
"Ladies, ladies. You're not gonna find anything in there," he boomed out laughing, staring them down as he messed with his hair and bit down on his lip rings.
"You promised to pay us," Phoebe whined shuffling one foot to the other.
"Oh darling, I promise a lot of things. Just like you promising you'd make it the time of my life. Ha! Well trust me I've had much better. Your friend didn't even commit. Too fucking drunk she was," he snapped smirking. "Now if you don't mind I need you to leave so I can get brutally hammered."
Knowing nothing was going to happen and they weren't going to receive any form of payment, the two women stormed out, anger following in their stride. Ben laughed to himself whilst shaking his head.

He grabbed the first alcoholic beverage from the fridge and cracked it open. As he slowly sipped away at it he began to think about his way of life - which was bad in Ben's case. He began to first wonder how he had become this cold hearted shell of man. How he had lost everything. As much as he didn't want to admit it, he knew it was no ones but his fault for doing this to himself. He was too far gone to be saved. He slammed the empty bottle on the counter and vigorously shook his head. Ben didn't need to be thinking of that shit right now. He needed a shower. Yeah, that's what he needed.