My Terror Twin & I

I knew when I first saw you

The news rapidly spread that a new guy had moved into the building like wildfire; everyone curious as to who it was. Well, apart from Ben. Ben didn't give a shit. As long as this guy kept out of his way then Ben would be incredibly happy indeed.

Eventually finding the energy to pull on some clothes; Ben dressed up for the day in his black tight skinny jeans, The Amity Affliction tank top and a beanie. He needed some fresh air - maybe he'd find a good slut and some alcohol on the journey, he thought to himself smirking. Closing the oak door behind him he half skipped down the flight of stairs onto the second floor when he felt a set of eyes glued on him. As he slowed down his pace and swivelled his head to the side, he was met with a large ginger male, staring at him with eyes wide. The male was rather chubby, wearing a Slipknot shirt and ripped black jeans.
The man smirked in Ben's direction earning a scowl from Ben. A familiar perky girl trailed out the door behind the man and Ben instantly recognised her as Lizzie.
"Hello Lizzie love," he purred out, his eyes planting themselves on her chest. He noticed the ginger frown at this.
"Oh piss off, Ben. Haven't you got another one of your sluts to fuck?" She snapped.
"Ah but darling, you're the only one who knew how to treat me right," he burst into laughter winking in a suggestive manner. Lizzie huffed whilst strutting back into the apartment as the ginger male just stood there still staring at Ben.
"What the fuck you staring at?"
The man chuckled lightly, crossing his arms over his mid-section leaning on the door frame whilst checking Ben out. A wave of uneasiness flooded Ben.
"You," the man smiled. "I mean, do you see anyone else here?"
Ben pulled his middle finger out to the man and began to hop back down the stairs when the last thing he heard the male say was; "I like them feisty."
***
Ben couldn't concentrate for the whole day as the uneasiness stayed put. The fact that he had never seen the mysterious male before made Ben soon realise that was the 'new guy'. He was a fucking creep. Ben didn't like him. He better stay out of his way otherwise there'd be trouble. He was not going to let some fat ginger twat ruin his day.