Status: Probably Slow Updates

A Brontide Lullaby

Who Knew The Devil Was From England?

"Can you believe this?! As cheerleaders we have a reputation to maintain, we can't just allow every rich, suck up on the team." Allison huffed to the uninterested Korean girl shuffling a step or two behind her.

When Coach W had made it obvious there was something important she needed to share with Allison she had expected something along the lines of a budget cut, or using the same uniforms as last year; she was definitly not prepared for Coach W to basically order her to let Victoria Samwell on the team.

Victoria was a bottom feeder who lived in the shadow of more valuable people such as Allison, Sun, and Kaiden; having her on the team would no doubt make people talk.

"Rook at it this way; she is too scared of you to actuarry tark to you." Sun responded with her usual chirper voice.

Image

"Do you try to sound like Scooby Doo?" Allison was too peeved off to listen to Sun's attempt to make light of the situation.

"Scooby who?"

"No one, see you later-- don't forget we have warm ups after school." The two parted ways, Sun most likely heading off to some advanced math class whilst Allison stalked towards the locker rooms.

Usually the encore of wolf whistles and cat calls that were directed towards her would boost her mood and ego immediately, reminding her that she was Queen of these halls and she wouldn't let anyone knock her down a peg or distract her from being best. She was done with being walked on like a cheap rug beneath everyone's feet, and she most certainly wouldn't let someone like Victoria Samwell ruin the hercheerleaders reputation.

A thick, muscly arm being swung around her shoulders startled her and dragged her from her sulking. The teasing Australian tone that melted the hearts of weaker women confirmed Allisons suspensions on who had intruded on her personal space. Having PE with Kaiden would either go extremely well, or make her utterly miserable.

"Aw what's that look for? Don't tell me someone upset my favorite little cheerleader." The brunette smirked down at her with dark eye's that always seemed to be filled with desire.

Allison shrugged his bulky arm off of her, "Nothing you'd be terribly interested in. Don't you have some freshman to terrorize before class?" Aside from tormenting females in the most pleasurable of ways picking on the weak was another favorite past time of Kaidens.

She weaved through the crowded hallways occasionally shoving someone aside to get through a particularly packed area.

Allison didn't necessarily dislike Kaiden but she didn't like him either, he was a good lay, sure, but his cockiness got on her nerves ironically; but she tolerated him. Not to mention she enjoyed the look of jealousy that a number of girls would give her when seeing him cater to her.

"Probably but it can wait, I want to walk you to our first day of PE together." He shot her a toothy grin in an attempt to make her swoon, if she hadn't seen it multiple times he probably would've gotten the desired affect from her.

Allison arched an eyebrow before reaching up to squeeze his cheek roughly, "Well aren't you just the sweetest thing." She cooed in response.

He hissed out in pain and yanked his cheek from her grasp. Allison slipped into the girls PE locker rooms before he could retaliate though he was able to yell to her "I love it when you get rough, baby." before the door slammed shut behind her.

Image

The stench of sweat, feet, and raging hormones hit Allison like a slap in the face causing her to cover her nose with a dainty hand. Though the PE locker rooms were much nicer compared to a typical high school locker rooms they were prison bathrooms compared to the locker rooms specified for sports teams. Entering the locker room used by people who weren't skilled enough to make a sports team made her feel dirty 'specially seeing that the majority of the girls in there were vastly below her on the social pyramid.

Being careful not to brush against any naked bodies or touch anyone's knock-off purses she maneuvered her way to a locker near the back corner. Changing into the school assigned gym outfit she angled herself away from everyone else, she didn't trust any of these losers to try and take incriminating photos of her. She rolled up the waistband of her cotton shorts as she did before a cheer practice, the curve of her butt peaking out the bottom of the navy blue shorts.

A familiar British accent echoed through out the locker rooms giving the girls a three minute warning. She almost gagged as she saw several girls blush and giggle at the presence of Coach Roseman even if he wasn't actually in the locker room. It was pitiful that they actually bothered to hold a crush on him, if anyone had a chance with the more than attractive teacher it was herself.

It wouldn't be the first time an older man found her appealing. The only difference with this time, is that she would be attracted to the man as well.

Her manicured fingernails dug harshly into her palms at the memories of her life back in America. And people think I'm disgusting...

Taking a deep breath she finished tying her shoes, slammed her locker door shut, and waltzed out of the locker room with her head held high. She flipped her hair over her shoulder when a girl with purple hair and piercings glared at her. Heading out towards the track field where PE was typically held.

Her eyes slipped shut hiding her blue iris' from the world and shielding them from the relentless sun. The weather was one of the many things she adored about Australia it was nearly always sunny in the area she was in not far from Sydney. She could handle cold temperatures but she preferred sunny days and clear skies over dark, rainy days.

Walking onto the turf field that had been a training area for many professional athletes Allison noticed Kaiden with some other futbol players waving her over. As she made her way over to the group of boys she pulled her hair up into a ponytail that was tidy for all but a few baby hairs tickling the back of her neck.

"Not much of choice regarding eye candy is there?" Kaiden mumbled as he searched the class for a girl that reached his standards. His buddies chuckled while Allison just rolled her eyes having them land on a familiar frizzy haired girl. A scowl graced her face realizing that not only was she going to have to hang out with Kaiden and his friends for the majority of the class but that Victoria Samwell would also be in the class.

Victoria tugged at the bottom of her shorts self consciously and shuffled awkwardly, she was obviously at a loss of what to do without any company. Her obvious vulnerability irritated Allison, didn't she understand acting as she did only made her more open for attack? Nonetheless Allison saw her opportunity to set things straight with Victoria and she was going to take it.

Without excusing herself Allison detached herself from the boys and approached Victoria whose fear grew as the distance between them decreased. Victoria could practically feel the ferocity radiating off of Allison and couldn't help the pang of jealous the reverberated through her at seeing the other girls confidence.

Coming to a halt before Victoria Allison crossed her arms and fixed her steady gaze on the other girl. After a moment a patronizing smile split her lips, "Hello Victoria, how was your summer? I'm assuming it went well since your parents obviously paid off Coach Whitmore to get you on the squad. Here I thought you were and honest person." Allison pouted in faux disappointment.

"Hi Allison. I-I didn't have a say in the matter. My parents... thought it would help keep me healthy and with my social skills-- but mostly my health." She added quickly with wide green eyes. "I-- You won't even have to let me cheer at games, I can sit out if you want." Victoria mumbled trying to please a girl whom she knew she'd never be able to.

Allison laughed bitterly at her attempt to make up for what her parents had forced her into, "Oh no, where would be the fun in that? You're going to cheer," Allison stepped closer so she could snarl the next words into the timid girl's ear, "and you're going to be the star of the show."

"Ms. Lancaster."

Allison resumed the distance between her and Victoria before whipping around to face who had asked for her, not really surprised when she saw Coach Roseman looking at her with his hands clasped behind his back. Allison quickly fixed an innocent smile on her face that some would say and a flirty curve to it.

"May I talk to you please?" He nodded his head indicating he wanted to talk to her out of earshot if the class.

"Of course sir." She kept the smile on her face as she followed him away from the rest of the class towards the center of the field.

Once satisfied with the distance between the pair and the class Niklaus turned to face the blonde he had met days before. Niklaus had known within minutes of meeting the girl she was just as pompous as the Lewis boy. He had grown up with people like her as everyone and though they were who he usually found himself surrounded by and ended up dating one her attitude still managed to rub him the wrong way.

School had officially begun and now that he had authority of her and the rest of the students he wasn't scared to show them who was boss.

Allison let her smile fall into a innocent yet worried look, "I hope I haven't done anything wrong sir. I'd hate for us to get started on the wrong foot considering we'll be sharing the field during and after school for the majority of the year."

Niklaus folded his arms across his chest, amused yes, but slightly irritated that she thought her baby blue eye's and childish act would ever get her out of trouble with him. Her façade had probably worked for her multiple times in the past but it most certainly wouldn't make him soft.

"Nothing too wrong, Ms. Lancaster. I just wanted to bring to your attention that your shorts aren't being worn correctly, love." Niklaus' voice was serious but he wasn't scolding her. He would give her a warning about her inappropriate dressing but if it were to happen again he would let her know he was to be taken seriously.

"I-- but-- what?" The shock of his comment was like a smack in the face causing her well rehearsed act to slip from her grip. She had done questionable things to her uniforms in the past that showed more skin than allowed and most teachers turned the other cheek knowing who she was. For him to imply she wasn't aware of how to put on a pair of shorts correctly instead of just saying she was dress inappropriately was insulting.

"I'm saying that compared to the other shorts the girls are wearing yours are much shorter-- so short your showing parts of your body that shouldn't be visible to the public. I can either find you a pair of shorts that fit you or you can unroll the waistband as I assume you have done."

Allison's cheeks were flaming red, and for once it was not caused by her arousal.

How dare he...

No one- No one had ever spoken to her or called her out as he had just done. One of the reasons she ruled the school was because even the teachers seldom called her out on breaking the rules. If he think he could treat her like any other student he was horribly mistaken and was fixing to make his life a whole lot harder.

"Ms. Lancaster, what will it be?" His British accent which she had previously found sexy, and vocal lubricant was now a taunting, agitating edge to his voice.

Image

With a clenched jaw Allison lifted up the bottom of her shirt to reveal the rolled up waistband confirming his assumption. Narrowing her eyes at Coach Roseman she unrolled the elastic waistband and let it snap against her stomach creating a harsh smack.

His eyelids fluttered a bit at the unexpected slap which would no doubt leave a red area on her firm stomach, but the annoyance in her face tugged a small smile across his lips.

"Thank you. I hope this won't happen again, you can rejoin your friends so I can begin class." He nodded at her conveying his gratitude and side stepped around her. A thought crossed his mind and he turned around but continued to walk backwards with ease, "Also I'd appreciate it if you didn't harass your fellow students Ms. Lancaster."

Her scowl only deepened at his words and her soft blue eyes were now icy and cold with displeasure. It was always amusing to put someone with a superiority complex such as her back in their rightful place.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I saw I gained a good number of subscribers after I posted the second chapter so I truly hope you're enjoying this story so far. I didn't get to the part I would've like to because I got carried away and this chapter ended up being a lot longer than I intended. Next chapter will be up sometime this week because classes are cancelled Wednesday-Friday so I will have plenty of writing time; and next chapter will consist of mostly her PE class.

So in this chapter you see a wee bit of in sight on her life back in America and I want to know what you guys think. I know people are reading this so come give me some predictions you have or let me know what you like or don't like so I can improve it.

I also want to thank my friend for taking the time out of her day to read my sucky story whenever I update it xD it means a lot.

Comment, recommend, and subscribe!

Pretty much me while writing Allison/Niklaus interractions
Image