Status: Probably Slow Updates

A Brontide Lullaby

Strawberry Blonde

Niklaus was thoroughly enjoying the fierce game of darts he had going with Bing Crosby, so much that he failed to realize he was playing darts with a deceased singer/actor. Bing's baritone voice was soothing and resembled Klaus' fathers own voice. He wanted to remain in the tranquil bar that his subconscious had conjured up to soothe his stress filled mind, but his alarm clock wanted something much different.

On any regular day he could have continued flinging the small missiles with the 20th century celebrity, but he had Allison to thank for his new wake up time. It was the third day into her morning detentions and he was beginning to wonder whether or not he could just drop the rest of the detentions. The only thing these detention periods were teaching her was how to wash school uniforms, something that was not likely to be useful later on in life.

Unfortunately he knew he would not be able to let her off with a warning. After much discussion with the principle and Coach W they had all agreed on giving Kaiden and Allison a large amount of detention and sweeping the situation under the rug. Kaiden would be carrying out his detention sessions with Coach W and Allison with Niklaus, this was to ensure neither Allison or Kaiden were cut any slack.

A migraine was beginning to blossom in his mind forcing him to stretch across the body laid out beside him to silence the machine. It was cut off mid-ring eliciting a content sigh from the red head curled up beside him. He watched as her furrowed brow relaxed and her head sunk further into her down pillow telling him she was going back to sleep. With soft smile he observed her for a moment longer before carefully trying to slip from the bed without disturbing her. Niklaus cringed when her hand grabbed his wrist letting him now he had not been stealthy enough.

"Nikki, you get back in this bed right now." It wasn't a statement or a question, it was a demand-- one Niklaus hated disobeying.

He fell back to rest his head on her thighs and look up into her sleepy expression. This new morning schedule had not been easy on Kimberly either. He shifted his position so he was laying on his stomach between her legs with his chin propped on her tummy, her pleading look still pulling at his heart strings.

Image

Kimberly had a natural puppy dog look about her meaning she looked cute and innocent even when she wasn't trying. This led many people to underestimate her and her sister whom shared the similar appearances. Kimberly had propped herself up on her elbows and was looking down into Klaus' eyes with her bottom lip stuck out the tiniest bit to amplify her already pouty lip.

"I can't, love; just a week and half more till her detention is over then you'll have me for another hour every morning." His nimble fingers massaged her ribcage and upper stomach through the duvet that separated them. It wasn't uncommon for them to use their mornings as time to get rid of pre-work day stress by waking each other up in... surprising ways.

Kim let a loud sigh leak through her lips, "And can no one else watch this girl fold clothes? I hate sending you to work without a proper good morning." A smile tugged at the edges of her mouth and he could tell she was struggling to keep the pout on her lips.

Image

He grinned devilishly up at the red head and rubbed small, forceful circles into her lower stomach, "Do you think I'm pleased with the knowledge of you going to work without a tummy filling breakfast? Because I am far from pleased, after all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day love." He kissed one of her hip bones lightly knowing she would barely be able to feel it through the thick blanket.

She wanted to whimper, that was easy to tell by the desperate look on her face but she pushed it down not wanting to seem so vulnerable and easily affected. She tugged at the collar of his shirt telling him to come closer which he did. Her pink fluffy lips were soon on his in a kiss that conveyed desire and pleading. The flawless skin of Kimberly's lips made him groan softly and he failed to think of a girl who had softer lips then her.

"Must you leave right now?" She whined as his lips grazed her cheekbones leaving a kiss on her earlobe that was bare of any earrings.

An idea began to morph in the back of his mind but he wasn't quiet ready to bring it to his companions attention knowing it could go horrifically wrong. Though his thoughts were beginning to haze over with lust causing him to not to care what the consequences were.

"Just come with me baby, Allison will be to busy cleaning equipment or something of that sort to give a thought of what you're doing in my office." His teeth sunk into her bottom lip reminding him of how plush and pink they could look in certain scenarios.

"Oh Professor Roseman! What if someone walked in?!"

He joined in on her laughing and skimmed his teeth along a throbbing vein in her neck whilst his stubble scratched at her porcelain skin. She began squirming beneath him in a fit of giggles, this only tempting him more to have his way with her then and there. Her small body would be no match for his, he could have her pinned down in mere seconds if he wanted.

Unfortunately, he did not have the time to start something and finish it so he removed himself from the alluring woman. He began removing his pajamas to replace them with proper work clothes; a devious smirk accompanying his reply.

"That uncertainty is what makes it fun darling..."

An Hour and a Half Later

Niklaus' once organized desk was supporting a flushed red head with her hair fanned out around her resembling a sunrise. Kimberly could have the allure and unpredictability of the night but she was also safe and welcoming much like the daytime, she was a contradiction in herself.

The muscles in her neck flexed as she struggled to catch her breath and return from her high. Her pale, blemish free skin was now peppered with love bites and small crescent moons put there by his nails. The glow that seemed to radiate off of her was too much and pulled his trembling fingers back to her heaving chest.

His digits steadily explored the valley between her breasts, lingering on a dark red splotch at the base of her left breast before continuing on. A trail of goose bumps followed his touch with desperate need to feel the pads of his fingers once again.

The creamy color and silky feel of her stomach caused a stir in his abdomen, he reflexively clenched his jaw knowing what the feeling was. His libido was drinking in the image laying before him wanting to take advantage of the situation to quench its appetite.

He would have followed what the devil on his shoulder was telling him to do was it not for the fact he was late for Allison's detention. Even when she was not in his presence she some how managed to make things difficult for him.

With a conflicted groan he pressed a kiss to Kimberly's cheek as a sign their time together was over. He scrambled around to make himself presentable and clean up the obvious messes while Kimberly remained laying on his desk in a blissful daze.

Allison would head straight to the locker rooms for her detention but if he showed up too late she could use that to her advantage to get him in trouble. He wasn't going to put it past her to do something of that sort.

"Come say bye before you leave darling." He got a soft hum in response and slipped from the room making a point not to open the door too much and reveal Kimberly to the world outside his office. Despite the activity he had been immersed in minutes ago he was irritated he was pulled away from it and finding an empty locker room did nothing to calm his temper.

Allison was not occupying the boys locker room or the gym which left the field but he was lost at a reason she'd have to be out there. Than again, Allison was the person who did what she wanted regardless of having a reason for it or not. He wouldn't be the least bit surprised if her parents shipped her here just because they were tired of trying to deal with her.

Approaching the football field he saw a person leisurely jogging on the track seemingly at peace and without a care in the world. She was rounding one of the curves and he jogged over to head her off preparing to scold her for not doing as she was told.

Allison had noticed Roseman join her on the field but she, technically, was doing nothing wrong. She had finished washing the sports uniforms and had neatly put them all away, she had finished her duties and still succeeded in showing up to detention so she failed to see why Roseman looked so agitated. He had been the one to show up late.

She slowed to a stop when Roseman stepped in her path and she could already see the scolding form on his lips. His pale face coupled with his messed curls either made him look exceedingly adorable or like an utter mess and Allison was having trouble deciding which one to peg him as.

As soon as Allison's ponytail quit bouncing from side to side Niklaus opened his mouth to reprimand her for abandoning her duties but was quickly silenced.

"If you're going to rebuke me save your breath, I finished everything you asked of me so I'm not pushing aside any responsibility. If anyone needs scolding I think it's you, missing the beginning of a detention session due to over sleeping is not something a teacher should do." She remarked with a childishly large eyes using his own words against him.

"You shouldn't make assumptions, Ms. Lancaster, I have been in my office." His tightly folded arms were another sign of irritation that amused Allison. Roseman no doubt was a calm person so getting under his skin had proved to be a challenge but it swelled her pride to see that she was succeeding.

"Why have you been sleeping in your office?"

"I haven't been slee--"

"Is that a new hair style you're trying out than? I must say it's not too flattering Coach Roseman, I prefer the way it usually is."

His hand went to his ruffled hair subconsciously and began pressing it down in an effort to control the blonde curls. "You're the last person I'm trying to impress Ms. Lancaster." A glimpse of fiery red hair from his peripheral vision alerted him to Kimberly's presence.

Allison didn't miss his eyes leaving her and followed to see a red head approaching them with a bubbly smile. The way Roseman returned it told her that they were some how involved. She found it curious that he was sleeping in his office but his significant other visitrd him shortly after-- oh.

She tore her eyes from the obviously satisfied red head and gave a side long glance to Roseman who didn't miss her knowing smirk.

You naughty boy...

It was now Allison's turn to cross her arms and she went back to watching the girl approach them with a malicious smirk. She studied her confident strut and designer clothes which only further delighted her.

"You didn't strike me as a boytoy." She giggled only loud enough for Roseman to hear.

Image

"Watch yourself, Lancaster." He warned as walked to towards his girl.

Kimberly side stepped Niklaus and continued to walk towards Allison which she could tell surprised both Niklaus and Allison.

"You must be Allison, I'm Kimberly Ni-- I mean Coach Roseman's girlfriend." Despite how she despised Allison for screwing up their morning schedule she still smiled gently at her.

Allison cautiously took her out stretched hand and shook it, after glancing at a nervous Roseman she gave Kimberly her own smile. "Nice to meet you, ma'am. I must say your way out of his league."

Kimberly's eyes widened as she let out a surprised laugh, "Well, thank you. I hope he hasn't been too harsh on you." She glanced back at Niklaus who was bemused and red faced before lowering her voice to talk to Allison. "He told me what happened and I would've done the same thing to that asshole."

Image

Allison faked a laugh and returned a friendly smile, sometimes it was too easy to play the good girl. "Coach Roseman has been nothing but nice to us, don't worry. He cut a deal with the principle that'll keep me as cheer captain and all I have to do is spend sometime with him in the morning." Kimberly's friendly expression faltered a bit showing a bit of concern before she reinforced a toothy grin. Allison saw Roseman's face turn from puzzled to frantic as he stepped forward and joined in the conversation.

"In exchange for letting Kaiden stay on the football team of course," He looked sternly at Allison who smiled innocently back, "I think you left that part out." before anything else could be said he intertwined his hand with Kimberly and told her to head on inside and he'd meet her in there.

Allison waved jovially at Kimberly as she retreated before turning to look at Roseman. Her cheerful smile had quickly turned from one of welcoming to one of menace. "Did I do something wrong sir?"

"I apologize for being late, but next time you finish your duties come find me."

"Okay, but I'm glad I didn't. It appears you were..." Her lively eyes shifted from his messy hair to Kimberly and back to him, "occupied."

Niklaus was at a lose of words. There was nothing he could say about the matter, she obviously knew what they had been doing but neither were about to out right say it. There was nothing he could scold her about either regarding the situation. He looked blankly at her unsure of what to do now. "Resume your running, Allison."

The blonde seemed to realize something at that moment and laughed quietly to herself before putting her headphones back in. She had some inside joke with herself that created an itch on his curiosity that needed scratching, but the question he kept asking himself was did he even want to know?

"What?"

After selecting a song that suited her mood she tucked her phone back in the waist band of her shorts. As she looked up at him she wasn't smiling any longer but it had been replaced with a look of wonder and slight amusement.

Image

"That was the first time you called me Allison."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another update! It's been awhile I know and I'm sorry! I've got my first comment on this story and I love you for it @MissyPrissy so this chapter is for you! I've gotten so many subscribers since I last looked and that makes me so happy so thank you guys, don't be silent readers though! Tell me what you think of Kimberly, or Kaiden. What are your thoughts on Allison so far? Any predictions on what's going to happen? Who'd you like to see more of?

I'm currently on my Christmas break so hopefully I'll get a couple more updates out soon. Also here's my Tumblr if anyone wants to follow me, if you have questions about the story ask me off anon and I'll talk to you privately or message me on here C:

One more thing then I'll be done I promise! So two of my friends are picturing Allison as Caroline from TVD since their appearances are so similar, I'm fine with this guys! I realize having his name be Niklaus can be a little confusing and I thought about changing Allison to Caroline but I feel that it's too late for that now and it would only confuse people. The point is picture Allison and everyone else in the story the way you want! This also brings up the question of whether or not you readers like the gifs or would you prefer them to be taken off?

Comment, subscribe, and recommend! And I hope you dearies have a good Christmas!

Image