Status: Updates coming soon 1/9/2015

Let's Do the Time Warp Again.

IV

I couldn't believe it. This man dares to say he knows how and why I got here. He probably is just going senile and doesn't know what he's saying. I questioned him on what he meant.

"You are travelling with the Doctor aren't you? I can tell. I've heard the sound of his TARDIS. I have heard that sound more than once, young gypsy." The crippled man explained.

I couldn't believe he knew about the Doctor. It was amazing. I had to go back to the Doctor to tell him about this man.

I ran off madly towards La Cour Des Miracles. I knew I was technically not allowed there, having been banished at my wedding ceremony. But I had to tell the Doctor. He could confirm if he knew the man or not.

When I reached the Doctor, he wad just strolling the streets solemnly. When he saw me, he began smiling.

"What? D'you think I was just going to abandon you? I'm not that kind of woman. I just wanted to save Esmeralda from a miserable ending." I explained.

Smiling wider, the Doctor said,

"I'm glad you came back. Now what are you running for?"

"Doctor, there is a man who claims he knows you..." I explained a bit out of breath.

The Doctor looked at me, puzzled. He then grabbed my hand and asked me to take him to the man. Minutes later we find Gringoire and the mysterious man in the alley.

The man looked so happy to see the Doctor. He turned a bit rosy in the cheeks, took off his tattered hat and bowed down to the Doctor. All of this was so confusing.

"For years...I thought you would never come back. I knew you would save us from him...from Frollo."

And that's when I knew something more serious was happening in 15th century France than a young woman dying for love...