Status: Updates coming soon 1/9/2015

Let's Do the Time Warp Again.

V

After realizing that he knew the old man, the Doctor asked him more about Frollo.

The old man began telling him how Frollo, the Archdeacon, had risen to power quickly. He had been a serious and studious student, but he was strict and stricken with jealousy. As heartless as he may seem, he adopted the deformed Quasimodo and taught him to read and write.

Still, Frollo had been very suspicious, and there had been talk of him dealing with The Others. Who The Others were was a mystery all on its own. People just loved to gossip.

At this point, the old man stopped to refill his tobacco pipe. The Doctor was intrigued, as was I. We knew we had just stepped in a pile of steaming shit, to say the least.

The Doctor surely had a plan, but I was so wrong when I asked him about it. He told me he had no idea who The Others were. We were pretty much just winging it.

The next day, after an uneventful sleep in the tavern, we were greeted with the sounds of someone being accused of murder in La Place de Grève.

When The Doctor and I got there, we saw Esmeralda being dragged off to be tortured. She was being accused of attempted murder of Phoebus and witcraft. But I knew the truth. It was Frollo.

"Doctor, we have to save her. The old man, he might have been right about Frollo. I know she did not do it and they will torture her until she falsely confesses.

We went right after them, and I caught Esmeralda's hand. She was crying and try to fight off the men to reach me.

"Please, help me. I did not kill Phoebus...someone is framing me!" she was dragged off and I was pushed down.

The Doctor helped me up, and I sobbed into his chest. I knew she was going to die. There was almost nothing we could do for her now.

Hours later, Esmeralda is being brought violently to the gallows. She is about to be hanged.

"Doctor...I've failed. How can we save her?" I asked.

In the far background, as The Doctor is thinking for a plan, we hear a rough voice yell:

"SANCTUARY!"

Quasimodo has come to take Esmeralda away. If she is brought into the cathedral under the law of Sanctuary, she will no longer be executed.

I knew she was safe hands, but if Frollo interferes, we are in trouble.

After the young Gypsy is taken into the cathedral, The Doctor and I rush in. We hope to save Esmeralda and help her before Frollo can change anything.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, allowing her to catch her breath.

"Fine...I'm so glad for the bell ringer...who knew he was such a kind spirit?"

I did but I kept my mouth shut. The Doctor and I had to figure out Frollo's plan. We had to know who The Others were. Beginning our search in Frollo's office, which Quasimodo showed us.

There were many bookshelves, and within them held so many books on the stars and planets. I figured The Others must be some kind of alien race.

"Doctor, look at this." I then proceeded to show him the written documents on The Others. The words were all futuristic, making it impossible to have been written in this Era.

"I see you've found my secrets...I could have you accused of witchcraft like your friend you know."

I was astounded at the sight of Frollo, appearing in front of us with his arms crossed. The Doctor looked from the documents in my hand to Frollo. Then he put the documents in his trench coat pocket.

I stood my ground; there was no way he could break my spirit. I wanted to save Esmeralda.

"You're out of luck, Frollo. We know the truth." I said, hoping to threaten him.

"There's nothing you can do to stop me. You're just a gypsy girl, I'm the Archdeacon. They will never believe you over me."

"Well actually, now we have evidence...so tata!" The Doctor said mockingly. We made a mad dash out the door, down the stairs and our of the church.

Out of breath, we reached the house of Magistrate. If The Doctor can present this evidence to a judge, we could possibly save Esmeralda. Lucky for us, The Doctor was great at proving his point.

"I did hear some talk of Frollo...and about The Others. I think we shall look into this...as for the other gypsy girl, she is free to go. We have an eyewitness who told us who the attempted murderer was." The judge explained.

I looked at the Doctor, surprised. He shrugged. "I was able to do a good deed."

At first I felt sad to leave the fourteen hundreds, but knowing I was travelling with The Doctor reassured me.

Before leaving, Esmeralda gave me her rainbow colored shawl. "Now I am forever in your debt. Please come back and see me."

With tears in my eyes, I entered the TARDIS and watched The Doctor start it up.

"You think she will be okay?" I asked.

"We can always come back and check."

And with that, we were off on another adventure.