Status: Updates coming soon 1/9/2015

Let's Do the Time Warp Again.

VI

In the TARDIS, the Doctor is thinking long and hard about something. We both had the realization that the story Victor Hugo had created had really happened before he wrote it. Now it would have a happier ending.

The Doctor decided to surprise me this time and start the TARDIS. I felt a little queasy but less than last time. Soon enough, we landed. I peaked outside the door and was greeted with the pungent smell of the sea and the annoying sound of seagulls.

"Where are we?" I asked, seeing the small town not far from the little beach we were on.

"Maine. Why, it must be around 1958." The Doctor explained.

I started walking around, looking at everything. Taking in everything. I then realized my clothes would really stand out. The Doctor took notice as well, and we searched the TARDIS for some disguise for me. In the same box from last time, I found a black poofy poodle skirt, and a matching black top. I had a woman's leather jacket on as well.

"Someone looks very fantastic and that someone is you. Anyways, allons-y!" The Doctor said excitedly.

I just shrugged my shoulders, blushed and walked out to the town with him.

It was a small, quaint town with bright, smiling faces. Everyone seemed pretty nice and friendly. There was this odd young boy, who just couldn't stop looking at The Doctor. I giggled slightly and The Doctor blushed.

"What is it? Something wrong with my face?"

"No, but there is a young boy admiring you from afar." I said, smirking at The Doctor.

"Now, that is odd. I've never seen that boy in my life...let's go see." I followed The Doctors instructions.

Once we got up to him, he seemed a bit embarrassed to have been caught. I gave him a friendly smile to calm him down.

"Who are you, young man?" The Doctor asked him.

"I'm Stephen, sir. I'm sorry for staring...you just look familiar." This boy had a thick Maine accent. It was cute.

"Nice to meet you Stephen. I'm The Doctor. This is Emily. I don't think we've met before though..."

"I swear...I've seen you before. If I haven't, then I must have written a short story about you. You know, I think my stories could make me rich and famous one day." Stephen said.

"Say...what did you say your last name was?" asked The Doctor.

"I didn't. It's King. Stephen King." I almost fainted at hearing those words.

"Oh uhm...Doctor...can I talk to you somewhere else in private for a moment?" I just pulled him back a few steps.

"Doctor! That is probably a 11 year old Stephen King right there. Help me not freak out and slip up! Please I'm begging you, Doctor."

The Doctor raised an eyebrow suggestively.

"You're begging me? Sounds good. Alright, I guess since you can't handle yourself, I'll help you." The Doctor said, winking at me.

And with that, we started our journey with a young Stephen King.