‹ Prequel: Dreaming a Dream
Status: Three Shot

We're Together , Forever

One

"You.... You what?" he stammered

"I'm pregnant" I whispered again , laughing when his eyes lit up with recognition.

"You're ... pregnant"

"Yeah"

"You're pregnant!!!!" Matt screamed and stood up lifting me with him , swinging me around in a passionate hug.

I laughed and kissed him , "I'm finally pregnant baby!"

"I'm gonna be a daddy?"

"You're gonna be a daddy!"

*****

It's been five months since I announced my pregnancy and today is the day Matt and I find out the sex of our baby.

Matt has been super attentive , he's the proudest daddy I have ever seen.

The guys are happy to be uncles and Brian and Jimmy has been fighting for the title of 'best uncle' since we told them that we're pregnant.

"What do you want our baby to be?" Matt asked me as we sat in the waiting area of my gynaecologist's office.

"I want a girl. I can dress her up like a princess , you?"

Matt grinned revealing his dimples , "I want a boy. He'll play rugby for sure. If we have a girl , I will have to take out my shotgun and lock her in a room until she's 50"

I laughed , "you're silly baby."

"Well if she looks exactly like you I will do it."

I kissed him on his cheek and smiled when the receptionist told us we could go in. Matt took my hand and together we walked into the room.

"Good morning Karina , Matt."

We both greeted her and I laid down on the bed. Matt grinned and sat down on the chair next to me and took my hand in his.

"Everything looks good" Dr Roberts said with a smile , "Would you like to know the sex of the baby?"

"Yes please" I said smiling at Matt next to me. His eyes was glued to the sonogram smiling excitedly.

"Well Mr and Mrs Sanders , it looks like you're having a baby girl!"
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a three shot for my story DREAMING A DREAM

It will circle around her pregnancy.

Enjoy..