Alice Returning

The Rabbit Whole

I rode for several hours before dismounting.

"Go on, you're free now." I sigh releasing the horse from it's obviously uncomfortable gear.

"Here we go...." and with that I jumped.

It was dizzying, and I had to withhold from screaming as my body was knocked against some sort of wooden surface.

"Uff!" I groan as i hit the bottom, preparing myself I put my hand over my head in an attempt to protect it before I fall onto the actual floor.

Doing the process for the third time in my life I step into wonderland, finally.

Wondering I search for something, someone I know.

"Alice?" it's a familiar and small voice.

"Mally?" I say staring at the small mouse, It's still a bit odd to me that a mouse can talk....

"Wow, so you really decided to come back?"

"Yes, I said I would so I did."

"Well, let's take you to the Hatter." She says before whistling.

Looking around, I feel as if I should expect something important, but i'm not quite sure what to expect.

All of the sudden the Bandersnatch appeared, licking my face as he did.

"Awe, I missed you too boy." I laugh as i scratch behind his ears.

"Well, come on!" Mally yells, settling herself on the neck of the majestic creature.

"Impatient as ever I see..." I laugh hoisting myself onto the Bandersnatch.

"Well I just figured the first person you'd wanna see was the Hatter!"

"I know, you're right, let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
ugh this is short, but i'm tired and have homework to do :'(