Status: Ongoing story..

How Do You Love the Wild Prince?

Chapter 4

At the reception , Harry was sat at the Bridal table with Bridgette , since she was ‘family’.

A song came on , and Bridgette squealed softly , “dance with me” she ordered to Harry. He obeyed and she grabbed his hand and yanked him to the dance floor.

They danced to the slow song that played , and all Harry could think of was the girl in his arms. He couldn’t help himself anymore and kissed her.

To his disappointment she didn’t kiss back.

He pulled away , face red. He rubbed the back of his neck , feeling angry , disappointed and embarrassed. “I’m s-sorry , I shouldn’t have. Gosh I am so stupid. Why would you ever feel for me? I’m nothing but a useless ,man whore that embarrasses his family and will probably never be King because of the screw up I am. You deserve so much better than me and I am so sorry”

He walked away , leaving a confused and surprised Bridgette alone on the dance floor.

“Harry..” she started but he was already gone , she ran outside , hoping to still see him there but he was gone. And she had no idea as to where he was.

She sigh and closed her eyes , and went inside.

She was just shocked , she does love him.

She sat down at the table for a few seconds before William accompanied her

“hey” he said and sat down.

“Hey married man. How does it feel?” she smiled truly at him but deep down she felt like her heart has been ripped out. He laughed , “the best feeling in the world.”

“You’re a lucky man Will , she’s great”

He smiled and kissed her forehead , “yes she is. Well , thanks. I need to go get my wife” he beamed , making her laugh. William left , leaving her all by herself again.

Harry did not come back and sad as it is , nobody even realized her wasn’t there , except Bridgette who was faking fun and laughter with her best friends ; Lady Kitty & Amelia Spencer.

Kitty , being Bridge’s best friend since kindergarten , quickly realized and pulled her away. “what’s wrong Bridge?”

Bridgette sigh , knowing she could not fool Kitty. “Harry kissed me” Kitty gasped , “oh my gosh that’s great.. You don’t seem to be in cloud nine?”

“I did not kiss back , I was stunned , he pulled away , telling me that he knows I deserve better and that he’s sorry. He then left”

“why didn’t you kiss back?” Kitty scolded

“he caught me off guard. When I got back into reality , he was gone”

Kitty sigh and hugged Bridgette , “we both know where he’ll be now. Let him cool off and talk to him tomorrow” she said with a smile , making Bridgette smile as well. “Thanks Kit”

“You bet. Now let’s go have fun , take your mind off things”

The two girls went back to Amelia who was now with Beatrice and Eugenie.

When the clock hit 12 , the older people went home and the young ones stayed until 3am just having the time of their lives

William and Kate went off to honeymoon and the rest left.

Bridgette went home , in hopes of seeing Harry but to no such luck. She decided to follow Kitty’s advice and talk to him when he’s cooled off.

She went to bed after brushing her teeth and washing her face.