Status: Ongoing story..

How Do You Love the Wild Prince?

Chapter 7

A week later , it was Harry’s birthday. William and Kate got back two days ago from their honeymoon and was beyond unhappy about the changes that happened when they were gone.

Bridgette was up and even though she and Harry weren’t on the best pages , she still went out to buy him a gift – an expensive Bon Huer watch that he has been dying to have.

William informed her that Harry , who’s now living in a apartment , was having a party tonight at 9. She was upset as to her not being invited but she still went , only to give him his present.

At 10 she went to the party , dressed in white shorts and a pink shirt.

She took a deep breath as she reached the address William gave her. She laid her head on the steering wheel before climbing out. She walked to the door and took a deep breath before knocking.

After a few seconds the door swung open , revealing Harry. “hey” she smiled , “hi” he murmured.

They stared at each other for a few seconds before Bridgette cleared her throat , “oh happy birthday.”

“Thanks”

“I’ve got something for you. I know you’ve always wanted it” she handed him the wrapped gift.

“Thanks Bridgette” she smiled and nodded , “well.. uhm I have to go. Have a good night Harr”

“Yeah I will” he said and closed the door , Bridgette frowned , this wasn’t the Harry she loves.

Bridgette stood close to the door that was just slammed in her face , trying to control her breathing

she reached out to knock again but stopped herself. Tears poured out of her eyes as she thought of the events that happened , she was just shocked when Harry kissed her , if he had given her more time she would have kissed back , telling him how much she’s grateful that he finally made a move because she had been wanting to tell him for years

. She would have told him how much she loves him and then they would have had a happily ever after.

She sighed and hung her head low as she sat down on the porch , not able to walk to her car since her legs were weak. She didn’t have much control of her thoughts since she was thrown back in time , reliving her memories with Harry..

“Aah! Bearie , you are so mean to me!” a 5 year old Bridgette squealed when a 5 year old Harry was making fun of her being scared of Barney. “I can’t help it! You are scared of Barney!!”

‘His teeth is big” she argued , sticking her tongue out at him making Harry laugh.

“Bridgie is scared of the purple dinosaur!” he teased.

“Well you like to play with Barbie and never with Ken” she teased back.

“Barbie is prettier than Ken!”

“But Barbie is a girl!”

“You’re scared of Barney!”

“You play with Barbie!”

“You’re scared of Barney”

“You play with Barbie”

He giggled and tickled her again making her squirm.

“I don’t know why you are my best friend. You make fun of me!” she pouted , her pout always have an effect on Harry , he stopped teasing her and hugged her , “I’m sorry Bridgie! I wuff you”

“You are forgiven , I wuff you too”

The memory is useless , but it means something to Bridgette.

They always used to play Barbie together , and watch Tellytubbies. Their whole life they have been inseperable , never having a day without each other. She , Harry , William , Kitty and Amelia have always been the “fun friends” like everyone called them and up to this day there hasn’t been a change...

“Harr.. are you alright?” a 12 year old Bridgette asked

. It was the day after Diana was killed in the horrifying car crash. Harry was sat in his room , crying his eyes out. “N-no” he whimpered

she sigh and walked into his messy room , she sat down next to him on the unmade bed and rubbed his back as more and more sobs made their way out of his mouth.

He laid his head on her shoulder as she cradled him more. She tried to calm him while tears poured down her face as well.

“everything will be alright.. eveything will be okay’ she soothed him.

Bridgette thought back to her days with Harry and wasn’t sure how long she sat there until someone brought her back to life

Kate and William sat down next to her , “hey. You alright?” Kate asked.

“Y-yeah.. I’m fine” she whimpered. “I just... I miss him so much”

William hugged her sideways , “I know you do. He misses you too , a lot. He’s just too proud to admit it and you know it.”

“If he had given me more time , I would have kissed him back , told him I loved him too because I do , I do so much. I was in shock when he kissed me , I didn’t think he liked me , I always thought he thought of me as only his best friend , his sidekick. I never once thought he loved me”

“So you do love him?” Kate asked.

“So much. I am so in love with him. I just wish he could give me the time of day”

“He will , eventually. He will come back to his senses. He cannot live without you and will soon realize that he’s being an arse”

With that said , Harry spoke up from behind , he heard everything that was been said and was almost in tears. “Bridge?”

The trio turned around , “can I talk to you please?” Harry begged , Bridgette nodded and the married couple walked back into the apartment.

Harry sat down next to Bridgette and spoke up immediately. “I’m so sorry. I was an arse , I was selfish and I was fucking stupid. I am so , so , so sorry and I really hope that you can forgive me because I don’t think I’d survive if you don’t. I love you so much and I really need you by my side now because I cannot function without having my blonde , gorgeous best friend by my side—“ he was cut off from rambling by Bridgette’s soft lips crashing onto his.

“I love you too Harry. And I really wish you would have given me more time at the wedding because then I could have told you that I love you too , and that I want to be your girlfriend”

Harry beamed , “you want to be my girlfriend?”

“yes’

“I want you to be” he spoke , not making real sense.

“Then let me be.. ask me” she whispered

“Bridgette Rosanna Hennesey , will you be my girlfriend?” he asked.

She laughed and threw her arms around his neck , crashing her lips against his one more time..

This time , both of them were kissing each other..