New school, New life, New twisted love?!

daggers for eyes

I walked into my language writing class and gasped.

there he was.

sitting there, staring back at me with a gorgeous, or I mean..uh, a stupid lop-sided grin planted on his lips.

a lot of girls noticed him smiling at me and threw eye daggers my way.. but i didn’t care. I threw my eye daggers right back.

"Miss. Winslow... miss Winslow!... EXCUSE ME MS. WINSLOW!" then i heard her, "oh, uh, erm.. sorry." I replied, feeling a heat rushing to my cheeks. "yes, lets stay on this planet next time darling, hmm.. I guess you should go sit over between James, and Lance, those two boys over there.. " she said pointing a sharp finger at two gorgeous boys, including the one I had smashed into earlier today. fantastic.

I carefully made my way down the row, feeling many eyes glued to me. I hated attention.. it made me nervous.

and honestly, I was already a massive klutz.

I thought I had made it all the way to my desk, when, yup, I fell. I closed my eyes and waited for my head to smack off a desk or SOMETHING. But as I closed my eyes waiting for the pain, I realized I was not falling anymore, but I was in someone's arms.. well.. I was in two someone's arms.. I slowly popped one eye open, and saw 2 boys, the two I was supposed to sit by, a tall, blonde one, who was amazingly good looking, and the one I smacked into earlier, apparently named James and Lance, holding me in their arms.

I found the whole scene awkward, but as I looked up, the two of them looked dazed, and .. happy ? well.. that was odd.

~James point of view~
clumsy human, look at her, cautiously making her way here. You know, that’s funny. I don’t even remember the time when I was like that. I kind of.. miss it.. no. no I don’t. what am I saying? she is kind of...

oh god she fell.

well, she was falling. lance and I both saw this coming and jumped up to catch her. Honestly, I don’t no why I just never let her fall. I don’t no, she seemed different then all the air bubble girls around here.

Not like being an air bubble girl was a bad thing though

Then I felt something. as soon I my hand touched her. It was such a weird feeling. Just by touching her, I felt so happy, so strong,

so.. thirsty.
that was SO NOT good.

touching her left me dazed, looking down at her. It was like she was, earlier, when she saw me .. Ha. I seem to have that affect on these girlie's. I found THAT funny. She slowly opened her eyes, and saw me and lance holding her, she looked so confused. I tried to probe her mind, to find out what she was thinking, but I couldn’t.. that’s odd, I could probe anyone else's mind..

~Lance's point of view~
So there I was, staring down on her, a mere human, but that feeling she gave me..

I felt so happy and strong, yet somehow, thirsty. I new this feeling.

I had been told about it many times by my father, and from the other male family members I had.

But .. no. why me?

I mean, I finally get popular and then bam, she comes along, and this could make me an outcast if I go through with this - but.. I know this feeling, and I no it will not go away. I was staring into her eyes, and she was freaking out, because as I looked away, i realized, BOTH me and James were doing the same thing..

hey, I would be freaking out too if I were her.. I mean, given what we are and all..

~Sara's POV~
Um.. okay? so they were both staring at me now, and not letting me go?

ISSUES MUCH?

Well, I guess I could try to snap them out of their awkward gazes..

hmm.. maybe if I squirm.. no, not working,

how about .. no that’s just silly..

I GOT IT. "HEY, planning on letting me go anytime soon there me Dukie!?" I rudely said to both of their now shocked faces. they just nodded and hurried off to their desks. But as i sat there, in-between them, I could not help but notice all the side glances. how interesting,

and creepy!
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy this chapter. message me with your thoughts, if you want to.