New school, New life, New twisted love?!

moment ruined

Sara POV

Okay.. so i really could not escape him - could i? I sat there, somewhat shocked that he, or all people was there. I was frozen. Once again, locked in his beautiful.. bright.. amazing... um.. STUPID eyes.. yeah thats right, stupid.
"yeah i guess i do" i slowly replied,pronouncing every word tastefully. I turned back arround, so i never had to look at him any more. I then began to root through my bag to take out my book, "the host" by stephanie meyer, and then i felt a slight breeze brush against my arm, it shocked me so i automatically jumped upright, and swiftly turned to the side to face the breeze. I was even more shocked to see what i saw..

James's POV:

I was sitting next to her now, so close that i could smell her sweet, sweet blood. Her wonderous, teasing, amplified blood. I could feel my tounge begin to throbb in anticipation... i wanted her blood. I was staring, staring at that pulsing vain in her neck, i could hear it. I began to feel my fangs expanding, my eyes closing, and me leaning forward, slowly, almost unsure of myself...
OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! OH MY GODDDD! WHATS WRING WITH YOU?!
oh no, i realized what i was doing. I was actually thinking about drinking from her! I must be going onsaine or something.. i mean... i freeking live surrounded by humans, and never have i lost even an inch of control... never. But there is something differnt about her... i just dont know what...
"oh.... uh.... s..sorry. i.... uh...really...never meant to..." i replyed, trying to sound casual, boy, that never worked.
Then i remembered her face. And i slowly looked up to her and slowly heard myself gasp silently again. Why would someone want to hurt her? I mean, she is so... cute...

-what the hell is wrong with you james!? how can you even think a mortal girl is ........ cute?! seriously, what is that!?-

"okay, like i said earlier... im aware that i am bruised, now make you "funny joke" and leave me be, i dont need this right now!" again... she thought that i would make fun of her for this?
i dont no why i did.. but i felt bad...
"never" i said. although i never fully realized i had said it untill her responce came at me.
" and why not!? i mean, im sure you girlfriend or any of your pathetic goons would. So, why should you be differnt? why should you care?! why are you even here in the first place?!"
i sighed. again.
"im sorry.. i came here to think.. i do it, alot actually. and.. if my girlfriend.. or one of my goons ,as you so bluntly put it, makes fun of you.. im sorry. they are stupid. but, please, dont judge me by them. because, you may not beleive this.. but i do care, i mean.. i uh..." i looked away from her now teary eyes. why do girls have to cry? about everything?
than i... hugged her.
and she was the one to look away. hah, i even made her gasp!
-than again, thats no shock.. -

Sara's POV:
he was... hugging me?... and i was... hugging him?

whats up with this?

but for some reason...

i never pulled back, and neither did he...

"...thank you... "

i was crying... i never cry...
these feelings, they cant be, i mean.. i just basically talked to this guy for the first time.. i cant...
like him...
can i?

James's POV:
we were hugging... and i felt something.
i have never really felt something towards a mortal before..
not even my girlfriend.. but .. i never even liked her as a person either..

i mean, she wants me to hurt sara, preshous, loveable, stubborn sara...

"thank you" she said berely above a wisper.

" anytime, trust me" i said, truthfully.

"hey! what the hell are you doing!? get the hell off him you freak!!!"
moment ruined.