Status: work in progress

God's Silence

Silence Appears

Silver eyes flashed in the light of the moon as she moved silently down the street, drawn by the red and white lights of the sign above. She had visited Bon Temps the night before, hoping to catch a glimpse of that little blonde girl that she had shared such a special bond with. She was almost...disappointed when she found the house unoccupied, which had her trying to remember the older woman who had also lived there. A quick check of the cemetery had confirmed her suspicions and she wondered if she could have done anything if she had gotten into town sooner. How she had instantly loved that strong, willful Adele Stackhouse.

'Fangtasia' came into view, drawing her in with a kind of energy she didn't quite understand. There was something...familiar about this place, but of the memories she did have she knew she had never seen this particular bar before. In the thousand years she had been walking the earth she had only visited Louisiana twice and Shreveport had not been one of her previous destinations. Moving with soundless steps, the woman moved to stand in front of the door, able to hear a slight commotion going on inside. She raised a small hand and knocked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Little teaser for this story. As you can probably see I absolutely adore Godric and Eric and sadly they and the others of True Blood do not belong to me *cries* but oh they are delicious to look at aren't they ;)