Status: This will be an ongoing story, updating whenever my schedule allows time for such! No copyright infringements here. I don't know Mr. O'Donoghue or any other non-fictional characters listed. This is for fun, capiche? I hope you all enjoy! And please if you read, leave me a comment! : ]

Thou Shalt Not

chaptert h i r t e e n

Colin and I laid on the couch together. The TV was on but neither of us was really watching it. I felt so comfortable in his arms that I was becoming sleepy which presented a problem because I had a plane to catch in a couple hours.

"I don't want to go." I said, staring up at the ceiling. "I know." Colin sighed from beside me. He must have fallen asleep because his voice sounded groggy. "How am I supposed to act like everything is okay with Gunner?" I asked. Colin sat up on his elbow and looked down at me.

"It's not okay so why don't you just go ahead and end it?" Colin asked. "On Christmas?" I asked. Colin looked at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears. "You've been fucking me on Christmas, Lacie. If you're going to put it that way, you've got to put it right." Colin huffed.

I looked over at him and he turned his stare away from me. He now looked up at the ceiling. "You don't have to make it sound so disgusting, Colin. Damn." I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm not meaning to make it sound that way. I'm sorry. I'm just stressed." Colin huffed. "Because of me and Gunner?" I asked stupidly.

"That and the shit I have to deal with in Ireland." Colin sighed. I frowned. I was halfly causing his stress. His face looked tired and worried. I hated to see him looking like that. "Hey," I said and turned my body to face his. I wrapped my arm around his stomach and stroked his back underneath his shirt.

"I'll end it, okay? I promise." I faintly smiled. "It's time I done it. I know it's going to be bad. God, I don't know he's going to react. I should probably have Tom there..." I bit my lip, looking away from Colin. Fear took place in my belly and settled there. I knew what Gunner was capable of, what his gang was capable of - was I signing my death certificate?

"Lacie," Colin started and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Is Tom going to be enough to protect you?" Colin asked. "I should come with you. I should be the one to protect you." Colin said with a confident nod of his head. "What? No. God, no. Do you know what he'd do to you if you were right there? I'm breaking up with him and he's going to see the guy who has been fucking his girl standing right there? Colin, no." I said. That was the stupidest thing I could ever agree to.

"I just don't want you to end up hurt." Colin said softly. "How about you just call him and end it? That way it's over with but you don't have to see him. You'll come with me to Ireland." Colin said. "We've already discussed me going with you. It's not a very wise decision and besides, you can't just jet me off somewhere to hide me. I have to face this." I said. I didn't want to. No, I damn sure didn't want to but I was going to.

"I'll miss you." I said, wanting to switch the subject. I had an entire airplane ride to think of the shitstorm ahead of me. "And I you." Colin smiled and pressed his lips to mine.

What started off as a small, dry kiss ended up turning quickly into something a little more sloppy. Our tongues rolled together and I panted like a fucking dog in heat. His hand moved down the contour of my body before settling on my ass. He squeezed, pulling me closer against him. My heart spiked in my chest and the heat radiated off my skin.

"I have a plane to catch." I smiled against his lips. "Not for a little bit longer. I'll hurry." Colin winked before devouring my mouth with his. His hand went from my ass to down the front of my leggings. His fingers wasted no time dipping in between my folds.

His finger teased my opening before sliding up and running it over my clit before dipping back down and inside me. My mouth still ate at his as I rolled my hips to the motions of his finger. He pulled his hand from my pants and sat up on his knees. I scooted to the middle of the couch and lifted my hips, pulling my pants and panties down.

Colin positioned himself in between my knees and worked at freeing himself from his jeans. We held eye contact, the fire blazing between us.

He freed himself and he leaned over me, his arm bracing the arm of the couch as he hovered over me. I bit my lip as he pressed himself against my entrance. "How am I going to go so long without this?" He asked as he pushed all the way into me. We had stopped using condoms almost a week ago. We were only fucking each other and I was on birth control. And I wanted to feel him - not him with a rubber casing.

My back bowed off the couch to meet his stride, filling me completely. My hands clawed at his arms, the only thing I could reach now that he was sitting up on his legs.

His hand cupped my neck and jaw and my lips found his skin. His other hand let go from underneath my thigh and found my clit, rubbing it with his thumb in perfect circles. "Fuck," fell from my lips as I looked up at him from underneath hazy, hooded eyes.

He looked so good pumping in and out of me. God. I was the luckiest bitch in the world to see and feel this happening to me. His jaw was set tight and his vein in his neck strained underneath his flesh. He was so sexy - it was enough to make me come right there.

"I love when you look at me like that." He growled as he continued to thrust inside me. His gaze slowly fell from mine, silently signaling me to follow him. I looked down, both of us looking at where we was connected together. His pace slowed as he watched himself pull out only to push back inside of me.

"You feel so perfect." He grunted before looking back up at me. "I'm going to come." I said as the familiar feeling began to burn within me. "Already?" He smiled, his confident obviously boosted a little. "Yes, already." I panted as he continued to stroke inside me.

"Then I'm going to fuck you hard like I'm dying to." He said. He hooked one arm underneath my thigh, pulling me down onto him as far as I could go. "Then do it. Please, fuck me." I pleaded. He smirked and slammed into me. His pace was hard, fast and perfect.

His fingers dug into the back of my thigh and clenched his jaw with every thrust. I yelled out as my orgasm exploded inside me. "That's it, baby. You look so beautiful when you come. Fuck." Colin spoke lowly as he finished, spilling inside me. His fingers pressed into my skin hard until he was finished emptying himself.

"I'm going to miss you." I sighed as ran my hand back through his hair. "I'll miss you, too." Colin said before pressing his lips to mine. When he pulled away at glanced at the clock on the wall above the television. "Take me to the airport?" I asked as I stroked his neck.

"If I have to." Colin huffed and climbed off top of me and stood up. I stood up myself and grabbed my pants. I made my way to the powder room to quickly clean up before my flight.