‹ Prequel: Sold My Soul
Status: yaaaas sequel, yaaaas. i'll update when I'm not writing the other things

Brand New Soul

Every Ounce I Have, I Invest In You

Kellin ~
“You bit me,” Vic accused and grinned. “Mhm, and you loved it,” He laughed, nodding slightly.
“It was okay,” I rolled my eyes, pulling him close to kiss him. “Okay, it felt incredible,” he admitted and slotted out lips together.
I smiled against his mouth, the both of us just tasting each other.
Vic pulled away and lay back against the bed, gently stroking my side with his fingertips. “You’re so soft,” he whispered. I smiled a little, looking up at him.
“Take a bath with me?” Vic asked.
“Okay,” I smiled again as he helped me up, and then slid out of bed. I followed him out of our bedroom to the bathroom, and leant against the counter as Vic started the water. He turned the jets on, turning back to smirk at me.
“What?” I asked, smiling. “Nothing…come here,” he said and held his hand out to me. I walked over to him and willingly went into his arms.
He wrapped them around me, holding me against his chest and hiding his face in my hair. I smiled and stroked the back of his hair, loving how soft it was.
He let go of me then, getting into the bath before helping me in. I shuddered pleasantly as the warm water touched my skin, the jets making it bubble up a little.
Vic dumped soap into the water, letting the jets doing all of the work, and then got in behind me. I smiled and leant against him, his arm going around my shoulders. I kissed his chest, tangling out legs together as we both relaxed.
“We should think of baby names,” I said, Vic making a face at me. “Already?” he asked, smiling a little.
“Yeah, why not? I mean, I don’t want to wait until the last minute, and I really don’t want to be those people that call their baby an ‘it’ all the time,”
He sighed and nodded a little to humor me. “Okay, what were you thinking?” he asked.
“Um……if it’s a boy, we could name him after you,” I offered.
“Kellin, there are quite enough Victors in this family,” I rolled my eyes at him, smiling. “I meant Vincent,” I said, giggling as he mouthed a little ‘oh’. “You want to name the baby Vincent?” he asked skeptically.
“Why not?” Vic shrugged and pulled me closer, gently sliding his fingertips up and down my side again.
“I don’t know, I just don’t really want to call the baby Vincent all the time, and Vinny Fuentes just sounds ridiculous,”
I frowned slightly. “What about Mike? He’d love it if we named the baby after him,” Vic laughed and nodded.
“He definitely would…. So is that the name then? Michael Vincent?” I bit my lip to keep from grinning.
“Do you like it?” I asked. “Yeah; it has a nice ring to it,” Vic said and smiled back.
“What about a girl’s name?” he asked then. I quirked my mouth to the side as I thought, and turned to look at him easier.
“Um, Janelle?” I asked, Vic shaking his head. “Michelle?” he shook his head again.
“Something different and pretty, like, not an average name,” I bit my lip, leaning back against him. We were both quiet for a while, thinking.
“What about Copeland?” he asked. I smiled and nodded. “Where did you get that?” I asked, genuinely liking it.
“I don’t know. But I like it,” I nodded my agreement and then tapped my lips. “What about a middle name?” Vic took a deep breath and propped his elbow up on the side of the tub.
“I don’t know, you pick,” he said.
“Um…Marie?” Vic smiled at that and nodded at me. “I like that,” I grinned and kissed him, way too happy.
“Michael Vincent and Copeland Marie,” I said.
Vic leant forward to kiss me again, holding my chin gently. “I kind of want a boy and a girl,” I mused, “Just so we can have both of them and use both of the names,”
Vic shook his head, looking at me like I was insane. “Could you imagine trying to raise twins as new parents?” he asked incredulously.
“Other people have done it,” Vic just shook his head. “Uh-uh, no. I could not handle twins. We’re not going to get any sleep as it is Kell,” I laughed lightly.
“We’ll just have to have more then,” Vic sighed, smiling despite himself.
“Well you’ll just have to wait, because we don’t even have the first one yet,” I sighed softly, whining.
“I don’t wanna wait nine months,” I complained. “I just want the baby to be here,”
Vic laughed at me, shaking his head. “You really are insane Kell. I would at least like some time to learn how to take care of a baby before they’re born,” he said.
“Okay yeah, that makes sense…. I still want the baby now though,” Vic sighed and shook his head.
“What am I going to do with you?” he asked and leant his forehead against mine. “Give me kisses?” He laughed and nodded a little before pressing his lips to mine. “I can’t wait,” I said brightly, earning another happy sigh. ~

Vic ~
“How do you know it worked?” Kellin asked and looked down at his stomach.
“Because I do,” He frowned at me and then looked back down at his tummy. “But what if it didn’t? How are we supposed to know?” I sighed and pulled him against me before gently lifting him up.
Kellin laughed a little as I set him down on the counter. “As futile as it is to tell you this Kell, you’ll just have to wait,”
He whined, pouting adorably.
“I know how much you hate waiting,” I said and tapped his nose. “You could always take a pregnancy test, although you’d still have to wait two weeks or so,”
Kellin sighed, his shoulders falling. “Relax baby, it worked,” I said, nuzzling his neck. “Besides, how could it not when you made me cum so hard?”
Kellin laughed at that and kissed my neck. “You’re ridiculous,” he said, still giggling cutely. “No I’m not. I mean, I wasn’t lying. You did make me cum really hard,”
He rolled his eyes before resting his forehead against my neck. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his slinky waist.
“Are you sure it worked?”
I sighed, shaking my head as I laughed. “And I’m the ridiculous one,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
hi!

i started this chapter ages ago, and it wasnt long enough, but hooray, because i finally finished it :)

Do you like the names?

title- "Don't You Ever Forget About Me" Sleeping With Sirens ft. Jessica Ess