‹ Prequel: Sold My Soul
Status: yaaaas sequel, yaaaas. i'll update when I'm not writing the other things

Brand New Soul

I Don't Wanna Wait For the Down-Set Date

Kellin was pacing back and forth nervously, a little frown on his lips. “Would you stop? I don’t know why you’re worrying so much,” I said and caught his waist.
He sighed and let me pull him against me. I slipped the little test from his fingers and set it down on the bed beside me.
“Stop,” I said and tapped his lower lip to stop him from biting it. The timer on his phone went off then, making him jump. “Relax,” I said and kissed his shoulder blade.
I picked up the test, seeing the two little blue lines. “Guess what?” I teased, knowing he would hate it.
“Vic,” he whined and wiggled around in my lap. “Okay, you’re pregnant,” I said, grinning. Kellin tackled me to the bed, giggling happily.
I laughed too, genuinely happy, and loving that he was too. “I love you,” Kellin said and kissed me. “I love you too,” I said. “See, I told you,” I teased him, Kellin sticking his tongue out at me. I grinned and licked it, making him giggle and wrinkle his nose. “Ew, Vic,” he whined.
“Oh please, like you’ve never had my tongue in your mouth before,” He laughed at that and leaned forward to give me an open-mouthed kiss.
Our tongues touched, gliding together, and proving my point. “I can’t wait,” he said and sat up. “Well get used to it love, because you’ll be waiting for the next nine months,”
Kellin pouted at me adorably and sighed.
“I don’t want to. I just want the baby to be here,” I laughed and nodded. I kind of did too, but we really did need to learn how to take care of a baby before we had it.
“My mom is going to lose her mind,” I said quietly and gently touched Kellin's stomach. He nodded and smiled.
“Maybe we should wait to tell everyone…like, for the first three months,” I sighed and tipped his chin up to look at me.
“Kell, you’re not gonna lose the baby. It’s almost unheard of for demons,” He made a confused face at me.
“Demons are so much stronger than humans, and because we’re both demons, the baby is stronger than human babies. As far as I know, there have only been a small amount of issues for birth. The baby will be fine, okay?”
Kellin let out a huge breath and nodded. “So we can tell them? I think mom would be pissed if she found out and we hadn’t told her.”
He laughed a little and nodded. “So, when should we?” he asked. I shrugged and glanced at the clock.
“Well, we both know my mom will never come here, so I guess we’ll have to go there? And she’s probably the only one that could force Mike to come,”
Kellin smiled and nodded. “Well let’s go then,” he said, making me smile. I kissed his lips quickly before helping up.
He wrapped his arms around my waist, knowing that I would take us there.

“Mom?” I called, smiling as she appeared in one of her elegant gowns. It was pink today, with gold trim, and looked really nice. “Hi,” she said and came to kiss both of our cheeks. “What brings you here?” she asked.
“Well, we have something to tell you, but we need Mike and probably dad too,” She narrowed her eyes at me, and then summoned Mike. “What?” he asked, clearly annoyed.
“Hey,” he saw the pair of us and grinned.
“Hey, I haven’t seen you two in ages,” he said and came over to hug us. He held onto Kellin after letting me go, and then looked at our mom.
“I still don’t know why I’m here,” he said. “Well…” I started and grinned. “Kellin's pregnant,”
They both stared for a minute, before smiles spread over their faces. “Oh my god, you guys, that’s awesome,” Mike said and grabbed Kellin again. “Jesus Mike, don’t squish him,” I said, even as mom hugged me.
“That’s lovely, you two. I can’t wait to have a little grandbaby,” Mom said and went to rub Kellin's tummy.
“Okay, okay, you’re smothering him,” I said as they both continued to fuss. I pulled Kellin away from them and protectively wrapped my arms around him.
Kellin giggled and looked around at me, a smile on his lips. “I’ll tell your father later. We all know how his temper is, and Kellin doesn’t need that bad energy,”
I rolled my eyes, even though I didn’t want Kellin in the room when my dad found out. “Okay mom,” I said and kissed Kellin's hair. “Did you guys pick out names yet?” she asked excitedly.
Kellin giggled and nodded.
“So, if it’s a girl, we picked Copeland Marie,” I started. “That’s so pretty. How did you come up with it?” she asked.
“Vic thought of it,” Kellin said happily.
“So what if it’s a boy?” she asked. Kellin grinned and looked at me. “Michael Vincent,” I said.
Mike blinked and then grinned. “You’d name the baby after me?” he asked, looking astonished.
“Mhm, we love you,” Kellin said. Mike squished us both. “I love you too,” he said happily. “Oh, I can’t wait to find out the sex,” mom squealed, making me laugh.
“You and Kellin are exactly the same,” I said and kissed his hair gently. “I love you,” I whispered into his hair.
My dad came into the room then. “What’s going on?” he asked and walked up to my mom.
She glanced at Kellin and I briefly before sighing. “We were just talking about something. Why don’t we go back your study?” she suggested. “No. I would much rather know what’s going on,” he said.
“Um, well, Kellin is pregnant. You’re going to be a grandfather,” My dad nodded slowly and then frowned. “Isn’t that nice,” he said and stalked off.
I rubbed Kellin’s side and looked over at Mike. “We should probably go before dad blows up,” he said.
I nodded and sighed. “Sure. Come over soon, okay?” I asked and smiled. “Mhm. I love you both,” he said.
“You too,” I tightened my arms around Kellin, and then took us home. “I love you, too,” I said and kissed Kellin's lips gently. He smiled softly and kissed me back. “And I love you,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
hello

and just as a btw, i have decided that there will be a sort-of sequel to this, of just basically their life after the baby is born etc.

title- "Bulls In the Bronx" Pierce the Veil