Status: idk lame

What did you expect, a ***ing compliment?

A few drinks and you miss me.

Five words.
Just words, in ink, on paper.
Scrawled carelessly, quickly.
"I really need you tonight."
To anybody else, they would hold no value, no meaning. To Phil, however, they held /hurt/.
They were Dan's words.
He had found Dan's note on his pillow, and just knew something was wrong.

Phil was waiting for Dan to get home.
Undoubtedly, Amber had broken up with him again.

Dan stumbled home at around 11, falling over and swearing loudly at inanimate objects.
Phil sighed deeply before going to accompany his highly intoxicated bestfriend.

"Dan..? What happened? What happened this time?" Phil askes softly, stepping towards the younger of the two.
Dan sniffled, raising brown eyes to meet blue.
"S-she said t-that, um, in the new pinof, we're playing up too much to the idea if 'phan' and that she constantly feels like I don't want the fans to know about her. Then she ended it. S-she said she loved me, and then she ended it." Dan stammered, not even trying to control his breathing.

"Crap." Phil cursed under his breath, suddenly wishing he knew where Amber lived so he could go to her and let her know /just/ how much she lost by letting go of Dan.

"Okay, Dan, I want you to focus on me, alright? Don't think about anything other than what I'm telling you. This. Is. Not. Your. Fault. Alright? You're not allowed to get depressed or blame yourself or any other silly things you normally do, okay? You're going to be alright." Phil whispered gently to Dan, stroking the boys hair softly.

Dan looked up at Phil, eyes searching frantically, before a smile, regardless how small, twitched over his lips.
"Thank you. Thank you so much. Maybe I don't need her. I'll always have you, right?" Dan mumbled, holding eye contact.

Phil sighed, wishing Dan knew just /how/ true the statement he just careless flung out was.
Phil smiled somewhat grudgingly.

"Yeah, of course. You'll always have me, Dan. I'll always be here." He sighed, resting his chin on Dan's head.

The two stood in the kitchen, surrounded by each other for god knows how long, before Dan pulled away, biting his lip anxiously.

"Phil, I'm going to bed, but uh, I guess what I'm trying to say is that um, I'm not used to sleeping alone, and you know how much I like cuddling, and how much I like cuddling /you/ so I was wondering if I could sleep in your bed for a while please?" Dan rushed out, not making eye contact.

Phil sighed, knowing how being cuddly with Dan again would effect /him/.
He was tragically in love with Dan, and he knew that all he ever would be to Dan, was a phase, or a common rebound.
He sighed again.

"Fine, go get whatever from your room. I'll be on mine."

Dan grinned, running off to his room to grab his phone charge and some boxers.
Phil sighed again.

Things were about to get very difficult for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh yes hi hello i haven't wrote fan fiction for a long time so this will probably be a bit shit for a while uh sorry
pls leave a comment or smth i like talking to people
okay ily :))