Status: Completed

Music and Passion

Surprises

I need to pee," I whined.

Randy snickered. "Can`t you hold it?"

"No," I scoffed. "I have a baby pressing on my bladder."

He smirked at me, "It`s not big enough to do that yet."

"Oh hush," I groaned.

"Go use one of your baby daddies bathrooms," He snickered.

I stuck my tongue out at him but considered his idea. It`s really wasn`t bad. I quickly left our dressing room and went to Buck-Tick`s and started knocking on their door rather hard.

Yutaka jerked the door open and when he saw me in my little jumping state he started laughing. "What are you doing?"

"I have to pee," I whined. "Keith`s been in the bathroom for twenty minutes and I have a baby pressing on my bladder.

He laughed and pointed to their bathroom. "Go."

"Thank you!" I squealed, not realizing I said it in Japanese, and all but ran to their bathroom.

"You`re Japanese is getting better," Atsushi commented when I finally left the bathroom.

I titled my head to the side and asked, "It is?"

"Yes. You said 'than you' in Japanese," He said with a chuckle.

"Oh," I murmured, "I didn`t realize it."

"You must be getting better then if you aren`t realizing you`re speaking it," Imai said.

"Is Kyo teaching you again?" Toll inquired.

I nodded with a slight grin. "Yeah. It`s good to have my teacher back."

"So my talk worked?" Hidehiko asked.

I laughed and nodded, "Yes, Hide. It worked."

"Good, good. Where are you staying tonight?"

"Eh? Why? Feeling eager?" So Iv`e gotten a bit snarky lately.

Hidehiko`s eyes got wide in what I assume shock and he actually started sputtering.

I began to laugh. "I`m joke, Hidehiko. I just wanted to tease you a bit."

"You`ve been spending too much time with Atsushi," He grunted after calming down.

"She has not!" Atsushi protested.

I grinned and shook my head in amusement. "In all seriousness, I was planning on staying with Kyo and the boys. We were talking about practicing Japanese."

"Can we have you tomorrow?" Yutaka asked.

"You already do. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow," I reminded.

"Oh that`s right," He murmured.

"Will we have you for the night?" Toll asked.

"Probably not," I replied. "Nikki has been getting clingy after my appointments."

"Nikki is always clingy," Atsushi said.

"More so than usual. I think he gets nervous is all," I explained.

"Nervous?" Imai questioned.

"About the baby. He`s always worried about it`s health because of how stressful tour can be."

"Ah. I can see why."

"Aww. Is someone worried about us?" I teased.

"Always," Imai murmured.

I frowned and moved to hug him. "Don`t be. I`m sure everything will be fine."

Imai nodded, "I know. I just want to be able to see you running after a little thing in a pink dress."

"Pink dress my ass," I scoffed causing everyone to laugh and effectively lightening the mood.

"Knock, Knock."

I turned my gaze to the door to see Jeff leaning against it with a little smile.

"You ready to head out, Sam?"

I nodded. "Keith finally out of the bathroom?"

Jeff chuckled, "Yeah. Kaoru came and got your bags and said to meet them at the bus."

"Alright. I`ll head that way in a minute," I said.

"Okay. Be careful. I`ll see you in the morning?" Jeff asked.

"Yep. Just until my appointment in the afternoon."

"And for the night?"

"I`m all yours."

Jeff grinned and nodded. "Alright. Goodnight."

"Goodnight," I said. I watched him leave and turned my attention back to my friends. "I guess I should get going."

"So soon?" Yutaka whined.

I laughed. "Yes, so soon. The guys are waiting. You`ll see me tomorrow."

"Okay," Yutaka murmured with a little pout.

After many hugs and goodbyes I finally made my way to Dir En Grey`s bus. What I saw when I got on the bus was.....interesting and a bit surprising to say the least. Toshiya and Die appeared to be wrestling in the small walkways between couches. And from the shouts I could barely make out I think they were wrestling over candy.

"What`s going on?" I exclaimed, placing my hands on my hips and striking a Wonder Woman like pose in an effort to look intimidating. It didn`t work. Die and Toshiya paused long enough to look at me and snicker before going back to their wrestling.

"Over here," Kaoru called with a chuckle.

I made my way over to the booth, side stepping the two on the floor as best I could, "Did I understand them right? Are they wrestling over candy?"

Kaoru chuckled and nodded. "They are."

"Your Japanese is getting better," Shinya complimented with a smile.

I grinned at him. "Thanks. The Buck-Tick guys think so too."

"Still up for practice?" Kyo asked.

"Yep. Ready when you are," I replied.

He nodded, "After we eat."

"Oooh. What are we having?" I inquired while rubbing my hands together. We didn`t get to eat after the show and I was starving.

"What ever we can find," Kaoru admitted.

"It`s mostly spicy leftovers," Shinya warned gently. "You may not like it."

I shrugged. "Only one way to find out." I moved to sit on the little kitchen counter top but stopped when I noticed Kyo scowling at me. "What?"

"Sit in the damn booth before you hurt yourself," He growled.

I rolled my eyes but did what he said and sat down next to him. He seemed a bit surprised though. I`m not sure if it was from doing what he said without a fight or from sitting next to him and not Kaoru. Either way I rather enjoyed knowing I surprised him.

"What it that?" I asked while pointing to a little bowl full of a mushy green paste.

"Wasabi," Kaoru answered.

"And what it is?"

"It`s hot," Shinya explained with a chuckle.

I leaned in closer and sniffed it. "It smells good."

"You should try it," Kyo suggested with a grin that could only be described as evil.

"I`ll get the milk," Shinya groaned.

"Are you really going to try it?" Kaoru questioned.

I shrugged, "I guess. Kyo doesn`t seem to think I will, so sure."

"That`s a very stupid reason," Kaoru scolded gently.

"I`m twenty three. I`m aloud a mistake here and there. And if eating this stuff is one of them then so be it."

Shinya placed a rather large glass of milk in front of me and handed me a spoon. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Absolutely."

"Good luck."

I got as much wasabi as I could on the spoon and popped it in my mouth. It was hot but it was very good. So good in fact I ended up going back for more of it. After three spoonfuls I was done and ended up drinking the whole glass of milk.

"Well?" Shinya pressed.

"I liked it," I answered with a shrug.

Kaoru began to laugh, Kyo`s mouth dropped open and Shinya looked flabbergasted. I guess I surprised them.

"What? It was good."
♠ ♠ ♠
Some people crave strange things when pregnant. Sam just craves spicy food. I know this chapter is kinda short but this is all that would come out. I`ll try and make the next one better. Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone for reading, reviewing and following. It really means a lot. Please keep it up. I love hearing from you all. Thank you.