Status: Completed

Music and Passion

Crazy

Nikki refreshed the post and his eyes got wide. "I wasn`t expecting that!"

I frowned and carefully sat up. "What`s wrong? What are they saying?"

"You`ll never believe this. But um, they want to know if Kyo is the father."

"What?" I sputtered. "Why...why would they think that?"

"I don`t know yet.." Nikki murmured.

"They have lost it," I decided. "My fans are crazy."

"Found it!" Nikki exclaimed. "I think I found the reason."

"Well what is it?"

"Apparently someone posted a picture of you two standing outside a resturaunt looking at a baby book."

I frowned and moved closer so I could look at the picture. Sure enough I was outside a resturaunt with Kyo. We were leaning against the building and I was showing him something in a baby book. "I remember that night. Yutaka gave me another book and I was showing Kyo things in it to try and gross him out."

Nikki chuckled and asked, "Did it work?"

I snorted. "No. It`s Kyo. He doesn`t get grossed out for anything."

He snickered, "Why doesn`t that surprise me?"

I ran a hand through my hair with a sigh. This is just great. "What are we going to do now?"

"About the fans? I don`t know, Sam. But I do know that you need to tell Kyo. You don`t want someone to randomly ask him about it and completely blindside him."

"I know, I know. And that`s the last thing he needs right now. Or rather, we need. We just fixed our friendship and I don`t want to ruin that over something so stupid."

"Is it though?" Nikki asked. "You like Kyo, right? Isn`t that what you and Amanda have been talking about?"

"I...well..I mean...I just.." I groaned. Damn. "Even if by some crazy reason we got together, this still wouldn`t be his kid. At least not by blood. He`s not going to want to raise someone else`s kid."

"You`d be surprised. You have people volunteering to help you raise that baby. What makes you think he wouldn`t?"

"Because when he first found out about the baby he stopped talking to me," I answered. I mean, wasn`t that the obvious reason?

Nikki shrugged. "He was in shock. So was Atsushi and he came around."

I snorted and rolled my eyes. "Not exactly."

"He still talks to you, doesn`t he?" Nikki questioned. "He still adores you beyond belief."

"Yeah, I guess so. But he still has a hard time being around me sometimes."

"Well yeah, he really liked you."

I opened my mouth to respond but a knock on the hotel door cut me off. Who could that be at a time like this? I didn`t have to wait to find out because they unlocked the door. Before I had a mini freak out because someone had our room key, Yutaka walked into the room and I immediately sighed in relief.

"What`s going on?" Yutaka asked as soon as he seen me. "You look like you have seen a ghost."

"No ghost," I breathed. "Just my fans."

"What did they do?" He asked.

"We announced Sam`s pregnancy and they wanted to know if Kyo was the father," Nikki answered.

"Kyo? Why him? You`re seen with others more than him. I don`t understand."

"Someone took a picture of Kyo and myself and posted it online. We were looking at a baby book."

"Oh," Yutaka whispered. "Oh. I see."

I nodded. "Yeah."

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"Tell Kyo so he isn`t blindsided," I replied.

"We still haven`t decided what to do about the fans," Nikki added.

Yutaka nodded and laid down beside me on his side. "Did you finally announce it because your showing more?"

"Yeah," I chuckled. "Soon I won`t be able to hide it."

After a few minutes of silence Nikki spoke up, "I don`t mean to be rude but what exactly are you doing here so late?"

"Oh. Well I wanted to see if Sam wanted to go eat with me," Yutaka explained.

"Food sounds good," I said. "I could go for some pizza."

"I was actually thinking about getting burgers," Yutaka said.

"Oh! I like that better!" I said a bit too loudly. Damn cravings.

"Good luck with her, Yutaka. Her cravings have been off the charts lately," Nikki chuckled.

I began to pout, "You aren`t going?"

Nikki shook his head. "Nah. I need to get some sleep. Plus I need to figure out how to address our fans."

Yutaka nodded and said, "Good luck." He got off the bed and offered me his hand when I started to get up. I took it and let him help me off the bed.

"I`ll see you later, right?" I asked.

"Of course," Nikki said. "I`ll still be here when you get back."

I nodded and turned to Yutaka, "So where are we going?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I`m not happy with how this came out. Hopefully you guys like it more than I do. Anyway, I wanted to say thank you to everyone for reading, commenting, subscribing and recommending. It means a lot. So thank you all very much!