Status: Completed

Music and Passion

Playful

I giggled over the item in my hands. Bellybuds. Sort of like headphones for your belly during pregnancy. It`s a speaker system that plays music and supposedly the baby can hear it. I found it silly and kind of hilarious. Yutaka on the other hand thought it to be essential.

"And what do you suggest we play?" Keith asked, taking the product from me with a snort.

"Our music of course," Atsushi answered with a grin.

"I`m sorry, Sam," Keith apologized, a smirk stretching across his face. "I`m sorry your kid is gonna be singing Japanese sex songs."

I snorted and smacked his arm. "Oh hush. Be nice. It`s a very thoughtful gift, Yutaka. Don`t let him or anyone else tell you otherwise."

"You really like it?" Yutaka asked hopefully.

I nodded. "I`ll happily use it."

"Aren`t you supposed to listen to Mozart or some shit like that," Jeff muttered, now looking over the product.

Randy snorted. "How is that supposed to help a rockstar?"

I rolled my eyes. "Mozart is supposed to help on an intellectual level. I however, will play whatever I see fit. This is my child and you can all kiss my ass."

The room erupted in snickers and snorts that gradually progressed to full blown laughter. Pretty soon everyone was laughing while I grinned.

That went well. "I`m glad I amuse you all."

"May I make a suggestion?" Shinya inquired.

"Of course."

"Perhaps our music wouldn`t be the best idea. Kyo`s screams are a bit," he winced, "powerful for someone so young. The idea of possible damage..."

"Thank you, Sweetheart, really. But I already thought about that. Whatever I play of your music will only be your softer songs," I said.

"Oh good," he breathed.

"Should I be offended?" Kyo questioned, causing his drummer to sputter.

"I don`t think so," I snickered. "Your voice is just too powerful and amazing."

"You can stop teasing me," he grunted.

"You two have the weirdest relationship," Jeff commented.

"They fit each other," Nikki corrected.

"Like puzzle pieces," Yutaka added.

"Puzzle pieces indeed," Atsushi whispered.

"Sorry," Yutaka whispered.

Atsushi waved him off and stood up. "Come on. As fun as this has been, we need to leave the venue before the owner gets tired of us."

"He`s right," Jeff spoke up. "Let`s get packing before we get in trouble. We have time for more random gifts later."

The two other bands left for their own dressing rooms and we all packed up our things and made our way out of the venue.

"Sam?" Yutaka asked, walking over to me. "Can I asked you something?"

I nodded. "Sure."

"Are you not going to have a baby shower?" He asked.

"Nah," I replied. "We figured we wouldn`t have any time for one so Amanda took me shopping before we left for tour. No matter how much I protested."

"And Amanda is Jeff`s mom?"

"Yes. She`s been really supportive of us."

"That`s good."

I nodded, humming softly. "It really is. So, what are guys gonna do tonight?"

"Nothing special planned," Yutaka said with a shrug. "Why? Would you like to stay over?"

"Not tonight, Sweetheart. I think Iv`e caused Atsushi enough heartache for one night," I murmured.

Yutaka gently rubbed my back. "He`ll be okay soon."

"There are very few things Iv`e done in my life that I`ll never forgive myself for and breaking his heart is one of them," I confessed.

"Sam," he whispered. "You didn`t know."

"I know that. But I still feel bad. He`s such a sweetheart. A damn flirt at times but still. I really don`t want to lose my friend over this."

"You`re not going to lose him. He just needs time. When Atsushi cares for someone he cares deeply. That`s the way his is. And he cares about you very much. We all do. But even he cannot deny how well you and Kyo work and fit together. It may take some time but he`ll move on."

"Are you sure I won`t lose him?" I whispered.

"Of course. Your friendship will be fine. Just give him time," Yutaka assured.

"Alright," I murmured. "I still can`t help but worry though."

"I know but you`ll see. All he needs is time."

"You`re very sweet, you know that?" I asked with a small smile.

He smiled back. "I know. And so are you."

I laughed. "Thanks, love."

"So? Are you going to stay with us?"

"Not this time. Maybe tomorrow. Like I said, I think Iv`e caused Atsushi enough heartache for one night."

Yutaka pouted making me snort. He actually pouted. Oh, now that is cute.

"You`re pouting," I laughed.

He continued to pout. "So?"

I grinned, trying to contain my laughter. "So? That`s not going to make me stay the night. Nice try though. You have a very persuasive pout."

"Alright," he groaned. "But next time I will make you cave."

"Sure you will," I snickered.

"Sam!"

"Yutaka!"

I looked up to see Jeff and Atsushi standing by the buses, waving us over. How long had we been standing here talking?

"We gotta head out!" Jeff called.

"Goodnight, Yutaka," I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He grinned and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight, Sam."

We parted ways and waved goodbye before getting on our separate buses for the night.

"Have fun with Yutaka?" Randy teased after I got settled on the couch.

"He enlightening me," I replied.

"To what?" he questioned.

"You`ll never know," I teased.

"Sam," Jeff scolded gently.

I huffed and rolled my eyes. "Fine. I was concerned about my friendship with Atsushi and he helped me see things would be okay. Hopefully."

"You could of just said so," Randy grumbled.

I stuck my tongue out at him in retaliation. He stuck out his tongue and soon we were making faces at each other.

"Children," Jeff groaned. "Do I have to separate you two?"

"Yes," Nikki snickered.

"No," I muttered.

"We`ll behave," Randy grumbled.

Jeff snorted. "Children, the lot of you."

Something tells me I`m in for a very long, playful and annoying night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can`t believe there is only one more chapter left. There will be an epilogue though so I guess there`s technically two left. But it`s still hard to believe this story is almost over. It feels like just yesterday I started writing this. Thankfully I decided on a kinda sorta sequel so I don`t have to let go of this story and characters just yet. Okay, enough of me being all mushy over this story. I want to say a quick thank you to everyone for reading, subscribing, recommending, and commenting on this story. I can`t wait to read what you think of this chapter. Thank you!