Status: Completed

Music and Passion

Bubble

"Okay. I`ll make sure to let them know. Thanks Amanda," I said into my phone.

"You`re welcome, Sweetheart. Let me know how everything goes?" Amanda asked.

"Of course. I`ll talk to you later, okay? I have to go rehearsal soon."

"Mhmm. Talk to you soon."

"Bye," I hung up my phone and slipped my phone in my pocket. Amazingly these jeans still fit. I think they might be the only ones that do actually. Iv`e been wearing nothing but dresses lately so jeans were a nice change.

I made my way down the bus steps only to stop in my tracks. Kaoru was standing in my way.

"Good afternoon," he greeted. "I have some good news."

"Back on the bus?" I groaned.

He chuckled softly and nodded. "Back on the bus."

I slowly walked back up the steps, a gentle hand on my back the whole way.

"So what`s the news?" I asked, carefully sitting on the couch.

"We got the okay from management. I uh," he paused with a wince, "I had to explain a bit of the situation. I tried not to go into detail about things like your relationship with Kyo. That`s your place to tell. All we need now is the name of where you`ll be recording and they`ll do the rest."

"What did you tell them then?"

"Mostly the truth. I said that we grew attached to the pregnant singer who is also a single mother and we wanted to help in any way we could for as long as possible. And I said Buck-Tick was thinking of doing the same."

"Ah, but I`m not a single mother," I argued playfully.

Kaoru shrugged. "I wasn`t going to tell them about your relationship with my singer. Like I said, it`s not my place to tell."

"Thank you," I whispered. "Thank you so much for everything you`ve done. I know that had to be a hassle."

He shook his head. "It was all worth it."

"I have some good news for you."

"Oh? How good?"

"I had just gotten off the phone with Amanda when you showed up. Our label wants us to record in one of their bigger studios in L.A. That way we can play a few shows here and there, get a little more exposure while we`re out there."

"That`s great! Where will you be staying?"

I snorted. Always the worry wort. "Don`t worry. Amanda talked Jeff into letting her get us a flat ten minutes from the studio."

"I can`t help but worry," Kaoru defended with a grin. "You mean a lot to us. All of us. And don`t you ever forget that."

"I won`t," I whispered before quickly pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Come on. Rehearsal time. We don`t wanna be late."

He smirked a little and nodded in agreement. "No we do not."

After some help from Kaoru I finally made it off the bus and into the venue. Rehearsal went well and afterwards we ordered pizza, stretched out on stage and ate, talking and laughing all the while. After that we went and did a few quick interviews and by the time we got back the fans were already standing outside the venue, waiting to be let in.

I darkened up my makeup, having done most of it before leaving for interviews, and sat down to read a baby book. I didn`t get very far in it though because Kyo showed up.

"Lesson time?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Not tonight." He held out his hand and nodded his head towards the door. "Come on."

I gave him a curious look but let him help me up and lead me out of the dressing room, Jeff yelling for me to be back in thirty minutes for the show. I might of waved him off. And that may or may not of made him a bit angry. Opps?

We walked throughout the venue, hands never separating, until we came to a secluded area that didn`t seem to be in much use judging by the dust. He always seems to find places like this. The past week we`ve been doing this. Finding a spot to ourselves to talk and just be together, enjoying each others presence.

"So? Did Kaoru give you the news?" I asked.

"News?" Kyo frowned. "What news?"

"Well for one, you guys are coming to California with us," I answered, frowning a bit myself.

"You found a place to record?"

"Yeah. I`m surprised Kaoru didn`t say anything."

"I can think of a few reasons," Kyo grumbled.

I snickered and pecked his lips. "Calm down. I`m sure he was going to tell you soon. He probably just wanted to tease."

He shrugged and mumbled, "Maybe."

"You`re mopping," I teased.

He grunted and gave me a pointed look, making me snicker. I pressed a few quick kisses to his cheek while he wrinkled his nose.

"You`re very affectionate today," he grunted.

"I`m happy," I laughed. "And excited. Kaoru worked magic today."

"Mhmm. I suppose he did."

I giggled and pecked his lips. Little kisses soon turned into longer kisses, longer kisses turned into rougher kisses and somehow that turned into Kyo trying to pin me against the wall and that lead to us almost falling over and laughing. Making out wasn`t exactly an easy task with a belly in the way.

"I think I know why we haven`t been doing that," I giggled.

Kyo chuckled. "You`re almost six months along."

"Just two more weeks."

He nodded slowly, his demeanor changing into one of sorrow. "Two weeks and the tour ends."

"I know," I whispered, my mood now matching his. "I`m gonna miss this so much."

"Nothing will change," he quietly assured.

"I hope so," I murmured. "I`m so scared this bubble we`ve created will pop and everything will go back to the way it was."

He shook his head, eyes softening and lips pursing slightly. "This bubble, as you put it, will not pop. You aren`t going to go back to being a single mother in two weeks and you aren`t going to be one after the recording is done either."

"You say that now," I chuckle humorlessly. "Just wait till the baby comes. You`ll barely get any sleep."

He shrugged and kissed my forehead. "I`ll deal."

"But I don`t want you to have to deal with it. You make it sound so bad. Like a chore you have to do."

"Sam.." A buzzing noise interrupted him. Kyo frowned and pulled his phone from his pocket, only to grown, push a button and stuff it back into his pocket. "We need to get you back. You go on in five minutes."

"Did you set a timer?" I asked, only to receive a grunt in response. "You actually set a timer."

Again he grunted. "This conversation isn`t over, Sam. We`ll discuss this later."

We walked back to the stage area in silence, fingers interlocked once again.

"There you are," Jeff said as we walked up.

"Here we are," I attempted to joke.

"We thought you were going to be late," he grumbled.

"But she isn`t," Kyo argued, lightly squeezing my hand.

I squeezed back and gave him a small smile. "I`ll see you when I`m done?"

He nodded. "We go on last."

I kissed his cheek and watched him walk over to where Shinya and Die were standing. Trying to find a good place to watch the show, no doubt.

"Everything okay between you two?" Nikki whispered in my ear.

I nodded and whispered back, "We`re okay. Just got caught in the middle of a conversation."

"Should I be worried?" He questioned.

"No. It was nothing bad. Just me confessing some fears." I shrugged.

"About what happens after tour?"

"Yeah."

"Everything is going to be fine."

"Come on you guys," Jeff interrupted. "Time to go on."

"Let`s do this," I breathed.

The show went off without a hitch. No technical difficulties, no missed notes and despite the fact I can`t move around like I used to, the fans loved it. They were as entergetic as ever. After our performance I stayed side stage to watch Buck-Tick and Dir En Grey perform with Nikki at me side. When the concert was finished I took a quick shower in one of the small stalls in the arena. After packing up I bid my band a goodnight and headed to the B-T bus. I had promised Yutaka after all.

After quite a bit of laughter and fun, everyone started to slowly go to bed one by one until it was just Hidehiko and myself awake.

"We need to just give Atsushi a pole already," I laughed.

Hidehiko snorted and nodded. "I`m surprised no one has suggested it considering how he moves on stage."

I giggled and nodded. "We need to do this more often."

"Hmm?"

"These chats," I clarified. "We don`t talk enough."

"No we don`t," He agreed with a slight chuckle.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Mhmm."

"Can you promise me that this isn`t going to end?" I breathed.

"Sam," Hidehiko whispered. "Where is this coming from?"

"I..I don`t want this all time come crashing down when the tour ends. I have made so many great friends and Iv`e created a life for myself. I don`t want to lose all that," I whispered, wiping at the tears now lining my eyes.

He gently pried my hands away and carefully wiped my tears with the pads of his thumbs as he spoke, "The life you have with us is not going to end. We may not be able to be with you for a while like Kyo and the others, but we will be there for the important parts. And after you and the baby are okay to travel you`ll be shipped off the Japan for as long as we can keep you."

I let out a watery laugh. "You are a perfect gentleman. You know that?"

He snorted. "That`s a first."

"What? You being called a gentlemen?"

"Mhmm. I`m usually being called worse things by women. Normally it`s in bed too."

I lightly smacked his arm with a laugh. "You are far too much like Kyo."

"Speaking of Kyo," Hidehiko murmured. "How has he been treating you?"

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Did he do something to make you think all of this will end?" He clarified.

"Oh. No, no. This is more of my own worries than anything. Iv`e had them since before I announced my pregnancy," I said. "He has been nothing but good to me. I promise. He actually tried to reassure me before I went on stage tonight."

"Good. I`d hate to have to kill him."

"Hidehiko! You are not aloud to kill me boyfriend!"

"Eh? Why not?"

"Hidehiko!"
♠ ♠ ♠
The last chapter! All I have left is the epilogue and then I can start working on the sequel. I`m kind of excited for it too. Even though I am sad to end this one, I know I still get to work with these characters in the sequel so it`s not as bad I suppose. Anyway, I wanted to say thank you to everyone for reading, subscribing, recommending and commenting. I can`t wait to read what you all think of this chapter. Thank you!