Status: Completed

Music and Passion

Paradise City

I hummed along to the Guns N` Roses song playing from the iPod sitting over in the corner by the door. Be nice, Paradise City is a classic! I glanced back at the doorway to make sure the blanket was still over the door before bending down to grab my shampoo. The only bad thing about this arena was no doors on the showers. So when stuff like this happens the boys put a blanket over the door so I can shower in peace. It doesn`t happen very often but it does happen.

When we got back to the arena after lunch my band mates tried to apologize, especially Jeff. But I have yet to budge. I`m not really mad at them, more frustrated than anything else. But I figure I`ll let them feel guilty for a while before I let them know that I forgive them. I`m not sure exactly how long I`ll let them wallow. I have been known to hold grudges up to a year. It won`t be that long though. Probably just a few days. A week at the most.

After washing my hair I turned off the shower and did my best to ring out my almost hip length black hair. I got as much water out of my hair as I could and grabbed my towel. I dabbed the towel on the tattoos on both of my sides and up my back before properly drying off and wrapping the towel around my body. I went up to the blanket covered door and turned off my iPod and pulled the blanket back to walk back into the dressing room. But what I saw made me freeze.

Standing around the room was Die, Shinya, Kaoru, Atsushi, Yutaka, and Toll along with my band. Everyone had some interesting looks on their faces. My band of course was a mix between amused and worried. Die, Kaoru, and Atsushi were grinning from ear to ear. Shinya was blushing a faint pink. Yutaka raised an eyebrow but turned around so he was looking at the wall instead of me. And Toll was snickering. Oh, and I`m sure that I`m blushing ten shades of red.

"Forget your bag?" Keith asked with a snicker.

When I only nodded he grinned and grabbed my bag and handed it to me. I quickly snatched it from his grasp and went back into the showers. Well, that`s something I`ll never live down for the rest of my life. My band will probably make sure of that.

After getting dressed, twisting my hair up in the towel to let it dry, and some what recovering from my embarrassment I slowly walked out of the showers again with my bag in hand. Everyone was still standing around the room and of course they had to look at me as soon as I walked out behind the blanket. Cue blush!

"What was that you were listening to?" Die asked, effectively breaking the silence that had fallen.

"Guns N Roses," Nikki answered for me with a little grin.

"Who?" Yutaka asked with a raised eyebrow.

I blinked and my mouth fell agape for a moment before I shook my head, "You don`t know who that is?"

"No. Should I?" He asked.

"Oh she`s going to spend the rest of the night educating you," Nikki answered with a laugh.

"Even I know who that is," Kaoru snickered and Die nodded in what seemed to be agreement.

And just like that what happened earlier seemed to be forgotten. And for that I`m thankful. I`d rather not think about that ever again.

"What are we all doing after this?" Shinya asked.

"Get ready and get on the bus for the night," Jeff answered with a shrug. "Why?"

"We were wondering if you still wanted to get together," Shinya replied.

"I`m not feeling up to it. I`m too tired," Randy admitted.

"Same here," Jeff said and Keith nodded in agreement.

"I can probably stay up for a few more hours," Nikki murmured.

"I can too," I said, seeming to catch everyone off guard by the look on their faces. "Who`s bus are they going to be on?"

"Probably ours," Die replied.

After that we all began to pack up our things and get ready to head back to the buses for the night and get on the road. Nikki and myself put our bags on our bus and put a change of clothes in my messenger bag before heading to the Dir En Grey bus. It was definitely much bigger than ours but it was probably the same size as Buck-Tick`s. And when Toshiya let us on the bus I realized how fancy it was compared to ours.

There were two couches that looked like leather, two closets, two bathrooms, a decent size shower, six bunks, a little bedroom, three tvs, and a little kitchen with a decent size fridge and a working stove top. Definitely fancy compared to ours. It kind of made me curious to see Buck-Tick`s bus on the inside to see how it would compare. Perhaps another time I guess.

"This is nicer than our bus," Nikki mumbled under his breath. Though it was probably only for him and maybe me to hear but Toshiya did as well.

"This is actually a downgrade from the one we used back home," Toshiya said as he sat on the larger couch.

"We wanted something a bit simpler," Kaoru explained.

"No, ours is simple. This is anything but," Nikki replied with a slight laugh as we settled down on the couch with Toshiya.

"As your band gets bigger, so will your bus," Die grinned.

"That wouldn`t exactly be a bad thing," I whispered, causing Die`s grin to widen.

"Well, if you ever need to get away from your friend`s we`ll be more than happy to put you in the bedroom," He said.

That caught my attention. "You don`t use to bedroom?"

"Not really. It`s mostly used for a place to write music or get away if we get to annoyed with each other," Shinya answered.

"We thought about calling it the 'Fun room'," Die joked. "But I doubt it`ll get any use for that on this tour."

"Wish we could say the same if Keith could get a hold of it," Nikki snickered. "If the girl`s good looking, single and willing he`d be bring her to that room just about every night."

Shinya titled his head before looking at me, "Keith doesn`t bother you, does he?"

I quickly shook my head and replied, "Never. I`m too much of a sister to him. He`s been nothing but respectful of me."

"Good. That`s good," He nodded, his words a bit mumbled and hard to understand.

"You don`t have to worry, Shinya. Sam is a little sister to all of us. We would do anything to protect her," Nikki said.

"She`s the only woman in a sea of men on a tour. We can`t help but be a bit worried," Die confessed with a sheepish grin.

Nikki chuckled and nodded, "And we appreciate it. But she really can take care of herself. The last guy that tried to go after her almost got his arm broken by her when he wouldn`t take the hint."

"You almost broke his arm?" Die asked, sounding alarmed.

"He wouldn`t stop trying to grab my ass," I defended with a shrug.

"I would of liked to of seen this," Kaoru laughed. "Your so small it`s hard to actually picture."

"Your singer is the same height as me," I reminded.

"Oh we know. And we constantly tease him for it," Toshiya said with a grin.

"Don`t tease her. Especially after she gets comfortable around you. She`ll put you in a choke hold with her legs before you can even blink," Nikki warned with a grin, causing me to blush.

I can`t help it. I always blush when I hear some form of a compliment from my friends or even James. But I suppose that`s what happens when you`re raised by your Grandparents like I was. You take compliments with a blush and a thank you.

"I do believe she`s blushing," Die teased gently.

Nikki shrugged, "It always happens. It`s just because of how she was raised."

Shinya smiled, "I think it`s sweet."

"Who wants to play twenty questions?" Die exclaimed suddenly with a grin. His suddenly loud voice made me jump slightly.

"This is going to be an interesting night," Kaoru commented as he looked at me after Nikki agreed to play the game.

I couldn`t help but nod in agreement with him. This was definitely going to be an interesting night. I`m not sure if that`s a good thing or a bad thing though. I suppose only time will tell. Maybe we can get Kyo to join us at some point. It won`t do him any good to sit in that back bedroom by himself all night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I normally try and update once a week but I`m going to be very busy tomorrow and I want to spend the week focusing on writing some Dir En Grey one shots that I have some ideas for. So you probably won`t get an update for this story for another week while I work on those one shots. Also, this is how I pictured the layout for the bus. I wanted to say thank you for the comment on the last chapter. We`ll find out why the guys hate James so much. I promise. It`ll just take a few chapters to get there. I can`t wait to read what you all think of this chapter so please let me know. Thank you!