Status: Completed

Music and Passion

Stage

Thirty minutes after settling in and picking out clothes for the concert, Yutaka and Hidehiko came to get me. The silence between us was awkward at first but thankfully Hidehiko was able to break it.

"You enjoying the tour so far?" Hidehiko asked as we walked out of the arena.

I nodded as I softly replied, "It`s going well."

"Last night must of been fun," Yutaka commented with a grin. "Maybe you can stay with us sometime."

"I`d like that," I murmured.

"Should we walk or take a car?" Hidehiko asked as he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. "Uh Sam, is it alright if I smoke?"

I nodded, "It`s fine. Randy and Keith smoke so I`m used to it."

"We should walk," Yutaka answered. "We need the exercise."

I snorted causing them both to look at me. I blushed and shrugged as I muttered, "Iv`e seen you all onstage. You don`t exactly need to exercise. You have more energy than most people half your age."

This time Hidehiko snorted, "Half our age, eh? Just how old do you think we are?"

I blushed and winced, trying to think of an answer. Well this isn`t good. I began stuttering out an apology when they started chuckling.

"He`s teasing you, Sam. Stop worrying," Yutaka said with a grin.

"I don`t do it often," Hidehiko admitted with a chuckle.

I nodded and bit my lip, knowing my face was probably a deep crimson from how hot I was getting.
"I`m sorry," I whispered. "I`m not used to getting teased by anyone but my band. Everyone else just kind of backs off."

Yutaka and Hidehiko nodded as the latter spoke, "Don`t worry about it, yeah?"

I nodded again. "So, are we walking or taking a car?"

"Walk," Yutaka answered with a grin. "The place we are thinking of isn`t that far."

"I`ll follow you guys then," I murmured as we began to walk. Somehow along the way I ended up between the two of them as we walked and chatted. Well, they mostly chatted while I nodded along and occasionally gave my input or answered a question. By the time we got to the restaurant I was staring to get more comfortable around them. After waiting in line for fifteen minutes we ordered our food and went and found a table to sit and wait at.

"I find your age hard to wrap my head around," Yutaka said with a sigh.

"What do you mean?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You seem mature for your age," Hidehiko explained.

I nodded, "Ah. Iv`e been told that by more than a few people during my life. But I`m not always like this. I have my moments."

"Most of which seem to be onstage," Yutaka added with a grin.

I laughed softly, feeling a blush creeping up my face. "I tend to completely let go when I get up there."

"That`s not a bad thing," Yutaka affirmed while Hidehiko nodded in agreement. "It`s good that you can let go while onstage. Most of us do."

"It`s our release," Hidehiko murmured. "Some of us only show a side of ourselves while performing: our only way to release it and be that person."

"I never thought of it that way," I admitted.

"Most don`t," Hidehiko said with a chuckle.

"Come on," Yutaka said as he stood up. "Let`s get our food and head back. Everyone must be starving."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know. I haven`t updated in a few weeks and this is an extremely short chapter. Iv`e honestly been distracted by other things I`m writing. Hopefully the next chapter will be up next week and it will definitely be a longer one. Anyway, thank you for reading and thank you for the comment. It means a lot. Let me know if you like this chapter despite how short it is. I`d love to read your thoughts on it. Thank you!