Wonderland

we found...

They were both curious people who just happened to meet by chance. As soon as their eyes had met there was almost a need to know more about the other.

Alice wasn’t usually one to be found in a dark bar like this, usually making trips to the occasional club with her friends instead, but somehow she had ended up here—overdressed (she had dressed for a club after all) and slightly drunk (she’s pretty sure that she had been at a club just before this).

Adam usually kept to himself, content with people watching and guessing people’s life stories, but something about Alice had him wanting to hear her actual story. He didn’t want to guess with her, because he had a feeling whatever he came up with in his hazy, alcohol-fueled brain would be nowhere near who she actually was.

Alice normally would have brushed off the advances of someone clearly older than her by making some excuse and a timely rescue by one of her friends, but his eyes bore into hers and her breath was unsteady and her heart dropped into her stomach.

And there he was, standing in front of her—slightly taller, green eyes, a wicked grin on his handsome face.

“I’m Adam,” he said, holding out a hand. She took it, shaking it slowly, not wanting to let go.

“Alice,” she breathed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't you flash your green eyes at me?


---

Based off the song Wonderland by Taylor Swift.

This won't be too long. At least 3 more chapters.

~Sally