Everytime You Kiss Me (Sunshine & Whiskey)

A Brand New Day

~ September 10, 2014, first day of training camp~

~in the locker room~

Bortuzzo:(sees Beau walk in) "Sunshine! You still livin the single life? Or did you finally find a girl? Or maybe even a boy, hey. i don't judge"

Beau:*shoves him* "Very funny Bortz! But nope! Still enjoying that sweet,single life."

Bortuzzo:(rolls eyes) " Even Depres has a girl! And we've all seen his ugly mug"

Simon:(in the background)"hey! I can hear you, you know!"

Bortz:"Thats why i said it! (to Beau) anyway Sunshine, why are you so against finding a girl?"

Beau:" I don't need a girlfriend to be happy Bortz. Besides, the only girls who seem to show any interest in me are puckbunnies. If i have a girlfriend, i want her to know "icing" isn't just a word for something you use on a cake."

Bortz:" Beau, the puckbunnies are some hot girls though! At least TRY with one of them"

Beau:"Absolutely not. I have standards."

Bortz:"Fine. Die old and alone with 50 cats then."

Beau:(Rolls eyes)" You are so dramatic!"

Sid:(walks in)"Bortz, Sunshine. Coach wants everyone down in the Trainers office."

Bortz:"For what? We get another new staff member?"

Sid:(shrugs) "I'm just the messanger"

Beau:(slaps Bortz lightly in the head)"Let's go jackass."

~In the Trainers Office~

Kadar:"Boys. We have a new athletic trainer who will be joining us this season. Graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a bachelor's in Athletic Training and a 3.8 GPA, 22 years old. (yells) Kelsi! Come out here."

Kelsi:(walks out)

Boys:(Shocked)

Bortz:"YOU'RE A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!"

Kelsi:(sarcastically) "Very good Robert! Would you like a cookie?"

Kadar:"Thats enough. Yes she is a girl, yes Bortz is a dumbass. Let's move on shall we?"

Bortz:"I am NOT a dumbass!"

Geno:"Yes you is dumbass Bort."

Bortz:(shoots Geno a dirty look)

Kadar:"Anyway. i expect you all to treat her with respect. She is a collegue, treat her like you would any other staff member. And, as established, she is a woman. You need to be mindful of that. Now, talking with Mario, Coach Johnston, Rutherford and Bettman. We have agreed that this will not affect the league in a negative way and we WILL permit a relationship between her and one of you. It needs to be HER desicion however, and if you were to, god-forbid, break up, it must not interfere with your play or her ability to do her job. Any questions?"

Sid:" When will she be starting?"

Kadar:"Today. I'll be showing her around during camp."

Sid:"Alright. (to the boys) Let's go! Coach wants us on the ice in 5."

~During Practice~

Beau:(distracted)

Sid:"SUNSHINE! Pay attention!"

Beau:"Sorry. (takes the puck and shoots it at a wide-open net, misses) Damn it! (gets off the ice)"

Sid:(skates over to the door, gets off and goes to Beau)"Sunshine, whats up? You never miss that shot"

Beau:" Guess I'm just a little off today."

Sid:"Mhm. Tell me the real reason."

Beau:" Just a pretty girl"

Sid:"Uh huh, and would this pretty girl happen to be Kelsi?"

Beau:(embarassed)"Yeah. I just, she's gorgeous Sid, she's funny, she obviously knows alot about sports."

Sid:"Then take a chance on her bud, but remember what Kades said, don't let her interfere with your play."

Beau:"alright, thanks Sid. Maybe i'll ask her out in a couple weeks. I want her to get settled into her job and i want her to get to know me a little bit first."

Sid:"Alright. (walks into the locker room,stops) If you want to talk about anything, i'm here alright?"

Beau:"Ok. Thanks Sid"

Sid:"No Problem Sunshine"
♠ ♠ ♠
so nothing really happening YET! This was purely to introduce the characters and show why Beau is still single. Please comment if you have any ideas, i'm open to suggestions!