Everytime You Kiss Me (Sunshine & Whiskey)

In Sickness and In Health

~next morning~

Kelsi:(wakes up and sees that the bed is empty)"Beau?"

Beau:(calls from bathroom)"In here"

Kelsi:(gets up and walks into the bathroom to find Beau rummaging through the medicine cabinet)"What are you doing?"

Beau:" (pouts) My head hurts. I was trying to find Advil. But I guess I forgot to get more."

Kelsi:"I have some I keep in my purse. Hold on (walks out and grabs Advil. Walks back in and hands them to Beau) here baby."

Beau:(takes them)"Thanks"

Kelsi:"Why don't you lay down. You sound congested and you look a little pale."

Beau:"Ok. Can you uh, pick up some Advil and cold medicine?"

Kelsi:"Of course. (Kisses his cheek) I'll go get some now."

Beau:"No you don't have to."

Kelsi:"Yes I do. I want you to feel better. I have an hour and a half til I need to be at the rink. I'll run to the pharmacy, come back and shower, grab some breakfast and head into work. Are you hungry?"

Beau:(shakes head)

Kelsi:"I'll be right back."

~half hour later~

Kelsi:(walks into the bedroom)"Hey baby, I have your medicine."

Beau:(half asleep)

Kelsi:(hands him a dose of Cold medicine)"take it babe."

Beau:"too tired."

Kelsi:"Beau, take it. It'll make you feel better. Then you can sleep. I promise."

Beau:(half asleep, takes it)

Kelsi:"good. You can sleep now babe. I'll see you later. Call if you need me to pick up anything and let me know what you want for lunch"

Beau:"ok. (Yawns, falling asleep) I love you."

Kelsi:" I love you too."

Beau:(falls asleep)

~At the rink~

Sid:"Hey Kelsi! (Notices Beau isn't with her) where's Sunshine?"

Kelsi:"At home, he's not feeling the greatest today."

Sid:"That sucks"

Kelsi:(nods)"yes it does. Especially since I probably already got his yucky germs. Don't be surprised if you wake up sick tomorrow."

Sid:"Hope not. We have enough problems."

Kelsi:"On the bright side, he's good to skate again. Should be back relatively soon."

Sid:"Good. That'll be a big help. Gotta go, practice is starting" (walks away)

~2 hours later~

Kelsi:(walks in the door with lunch) "Beau? I'm home." (Hears someone retching, walks to the bathroom, sees Beau leaning over the toilet getting sick.) oh babe. You really don't feel very good do you?"

Beau:(sits up, shakes his head)

Kelsi:"you done?"

Beau:(nods)

Kelsi:"Let's get you back to bed.(helps him over to the bed and tucks him in, brushing his sweaty hair to one side and feeling the heat radiating off his skin) I think you have a fever (gives him fever reducer, kisses his forehead) I love you baby, feel better"