Niszczyciel

Sweet Dreams

Blood.
So sticky, so sweet. I could feel it dripping down the bare skin of my back, my face, everywhere. I moaned placing my bloody index finger in my mouth. Never in my life had I felt such pleasure, such ecstasy. I wanted it, I needed it to consume every part of me. Pushing my blood soaked hair out of my face, I leaned back allowing the crimson ambrosia to flow straight into me.

"Nisa...." My mother's gargled voice sounded from above. "Please-" she choked. I opened my eyes to find my mother suspended from the ceiling. It was her, the source of my delectable treat.

I wiped her blood from my mouth. It was oozing from several deep cuts across her body. No, this wasn't... this wasn't me, this wasn't right.

I opened my mouth to speak, but was choked by my own tongue. It slithered out of my mouth like a barbed snake towards my mother tearing into her flesh until her blood rushed over me in a downpour.


I awoke, gasping and drenched in sweat. I let out a sigh of relief, pulling my knees to my chest and running both hands through my sweat soaked hair. It would appear that a change in scenery was not the cure for whatever the hell was happening to me, regardless of what my father thought. The nightmares started after the crash, after mom died. If counseling couldn't help I doubted moving to Hemlock Grove would.

I got up, heading to the kitchen for a glass of water. I was losing my shit and I was starting to think nothing was going to stop it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Extremely short, sorry. Thoughts? c/c?