When Past Comes Present

Moving Away

It was now 3 days later and everything in the house was packed up and was now being loaded into the moving truck parked in out driveway. I havent seen Jimmy since the day i told him i was moving. I walked outside down to the truck carrying the last box from the house and looked over at Jimmy's house looking for him. There wasnt any drumming heard so he wasnt in the garage. I took a deep breath and walked over to his house and knocked on the door. His dad walked over to the door with a frown on his face when he seen me. "hey Monica. How can i help you" he asked opening the door. "Is Jimmy here' i asked quietly looking around behind him hoping to catch him in my eye sight. "no he has been staying with Brian. Sorry." he said smiling at me. I was about to answer when my dad yelled my name. I looked at him and smiled before turning around and walking away from Jimmy's house and looked up at his window to see him sitting right in front of it looking down at me. I looked away so i wouldnt cry and got in the back seat of the car. Leaving the only life i could ever dreamed of. I should of known it was to good to be true. I tried to not look back at Jimmy's house but i couldnt stay strong. I turned around and looked out the back window just to see him standing in his yard watching the car drive away with the guys standing around him. That was the last time I would ever see him or the guys ever again. A silent tear made its way down to my cheek as i raised my hand to wave bye to him but quickly put my hand back in my lap and turned around as we began our ride back to where we came from.