When Past Comes Present

Back In California

"Well baby girl where here" I said parking the car in our driveway and turned around
to look back at Harmony. She smiled widely and giggled "Im so excited Mommy" she yelled excitedly
as she unbuckled her car seat and climbed over to the passenger front seat and opened the door. She ran up to the door waiting. "Come on mommy! Hurry!" she yelled as I walked up the yard to the front door. Couldn't help but smile at her eagerness. She had been looking forward to this move just as much as I had. Finally just me and her on our own a chance to experience a new life and happiness. I unlocked the door and opened it. "Oh my god mommy its amazing" Harmony screamed running into the house.

Eventually we had everything unloaded into the house. Thanks for the movers I had paid for. Soon we started unpacking everything and setting things up. First thing Harmony unpacked was the stereo and turned it on. Next thing i knew Rob Zombie was being played loudly. I smiled widely as she turned it up louder and went on unpacking singing loudly to the music. I was so excited that she choose to listen to my kind of music instead of that pop shit that kids are listening to these days.

After getting everything unpacked we ended up ordering pizza and sitting around watching movies for the rest of the night and decided that we would go shopping tomorrow for food and needed house supplies. And a new pet. After watching 5 movies Harmony had fell asleep in my arms. I turned off the tv and carried her up to bed and tucked her in and made sure to turn her hello kitty nightlight before shutting the door and walking to my own room and going to bed.

I felt something snuggled up in the bed next to me. I opened my eyes to a smiling Harmony sitting on the side of the bed fully dressed with a wide smile on her face. "Come on mommy get up. Were suppose to go shopping today remember" she said pulling the covers off me earning a grunt from me as i turned over facing the other way. "Do I have to get out of bed" i whined playfully at her. Next thing i know she was jumping on the bed around me laughing. Her attempt to wake me up. "Okay okay im up Rain im up" i said trying to get out of bed but fell in the floor. "Ugh today
is going to be a long day" i said yawning and looking up to her standing on the bed smiling down at me. "Dont say it Harmony. I know what your thinking" I said trying to give her a mean look but only felled because of her random outburst of laughter. "That...was....so...funny" she said in between laughs pointing at me. I got up and stuck my tongue out her and done a dramatic hair flip and stomped to the bathroom to shower only making her laugh even harder.