When Past Comes Present

Moving To California

She rode in the back seat of the car quietly lost in her thoughts as she looked out the window.
Thinking about how things changed for her so fast. How she was so happy back in Kentucky with her
friends and bandmates. But now she was on her way to her new house and life in California. Anybody else would be thrilled about this but for her, some reason she seen nothing good out of this.

"Where here!" yelled dad bringing me back from my thoughts. "Come on Monica, Grab your guitar and go find your room then come back out here and help unload the truck" my mother yelled out to me as she was getting out of the car. Great this is going to be so fun. I rolled my eyes as i grabbed my black fender stratocaster out of the back seat of the car next to me and slowly made my way into the house to search for what i wanted to be my room.

After picking the room at the far back of the house on the second floor. I went outside to help. I couldnt help but notice my dad was next door talking to a older guy and a bunch of young teenage boys. One looked like he was holding drumsticks. Oh well. Only great thing about this is its friday. So i got the whole weekend to unpack my room and playing on my guitar. Then Monday I start school. Ugh hope it goes by slow. So not ready for this.

2 hours passed and I already started unpacking things in my room. Got my drumset set up in front of the window in my room. My clothes hung up in the closet and some posters on the wall. Not much but a good start. Sooner or later I will need to set up my bed. My brother was outside cleaning out the pool and putting fresh water in it. Hmm maybe a late night swim sounds nice. A few more hours went by and I nearly had my room finished. It was already 10:30 at night. Everyone else had went to bed already.

I grabbed my cigs and headed down the stairs and snuck outside deciding to take a late night walk. Stopping to light up a cig hearing someone aproach me from behind i turned around quickly to see some guy standing there with a smile "hey the names Brian Im staying at a friends" he said still having that big goofy grin on his face. Nodding my head i turned back around and started
walking again ignoring him walking beside me. He was pretty quit so I didnt mind it. Or atleast until he started trying to make small chat to me that is. Hope he wasnt expecting me to talk back. He eventually gave up and let out a loud annoyed sigh and started walking back in the direction we just came from.

I walked a few more minutes before finally turning around and heading back to my house. I got 2 houses down from my house I seen some guy sitting outside in the driveway next door to my house. Must be that Brian guy I thought as I lit up another cig and started walking to my house. Instead of going inside I walked to the backyard and started taking my clothes off except for
my bra and panties and got in the pool and stood there til i finished my cig and then decided to swim around for a little bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of slow starting out but it gets good! I Promise. Leave your comments please!