When Past Comes Present

Flirting with jimmy

I woke up to a loud knock at my door. Jumping up in bed to find that i was alone i got up and searched to see if his clothes were there still but they were gone and the clothes i had let him wear was on the floor were his clothes originally was. "Thank god that wasnt a dream" I whispered out loud to myself before finally going to my door and unlocking and opening it to see my brother standing there "Hey Demon were all going back to Kentucky for a couple weeks to get more stuff mom wanted me to let you know and to call and check in with us let us know how your doing" he said and run off down the steps. "Okay" was all i replied. Locking the door and walked over to my dresser looking through it for my bikini so i could go out for a swim. Well more like to see if Jimmy is outside. I thought and smiled. Oh god i was crushing hard on him already. I went in the bathroom and changed into my bikini and put on my usual eyeliner and mascara and some black glitter eye shadow. I check myself in the mirror making
sure i looked presentable.

After being satisfied with the way I looked i ran down the stairs and slid open the glass sliding door to the back yard. It was nice out i could get used to this weather. I sit in one of the lawn chairs and lit up a cig and put on my sunglasses and closed my eyes relaxing. The sun beaming down on my skin felt so nice. It never felt this good back in kentucky. So glad that they didnt drag me along with them. Plus I would of hated not being able to see the boys. I got were I enjoy there company. They took me in just like i was one of them. And plus now me and Jimmy are talking again which is by far way even better now.

I finished my cig and flicked it out into the yard and looked around outside and took my sunglasses off and walked over to the pool and slowly got in it. I started to hear laughter coming from somewhere close I quickly dived under the water and came back up for air and then what i seen killed my mood. Jimmy had his arm around some girls shoulder and she had her arms wrapped around his waist and was laughing at something that he had said to Brian. I just turned and let out a quiet huff and got out of the pool deciding ill just lay out in the lawn chair. I laid there in it for a few minutes with my eyes closed and never noticed that someone had walked up to me and got in the lawn chair next to me.

There was a low chuckle followed by "Hey whatcha doing soaking up some sun" I opened my eyes and looked over to see Jimmy sitting in the lawn chair next to me and Brian walking up with the girl beside him. I rolled my eyes at jimmy and didnt answer him just started ignoring his prescence. Once again. A few minutes of silence went by then Brian finally broke the silence "Hey Demon i want you to meet my sister McKenna" I opened my eyes and looked at her and smiled politely before replying "Oh hello" "Hey. Nice to meet you Demon" she said holding her hand out to me. Thats when i took the time to notice that she was just small girl. She didnt even lookquite 13 yet either. I took her hand and shook it "Please call me Monica" I said looking at her then Brian letting him know it went for him as well.

"So watcha doing" Jimmy asked sounding annoyed because i didnt answer him. "Well was thinking about taking a swim" I replied standing up and stretching and looked at Jimmy and smiled at him before running and diving in the pool splashing the water on him. "Hey thats it! Now its on little girl" he said standing up taking everything but his boxers off and dived into the pool after me. "Aww look Brian Jimmy has a crush" McKenna said laughing and nudging him in the side pointing at me and Jimmy in the pool. He stood still his arms still around my waist. I noticed that he got quiet for a moment "James are you okay?" I asked turning around to look at him and noticed his cheeks were red and he was biting his lip "Yeah, uhm i just remembered I got to go clean my drums ill see you later he said climbing out the pool grabbing his clothes and running off back to his house. "Well that was weird" Brian said loudly enough just for us 3 to hear it as i watched him run off.