When Past Comes Present

Party at Brian's (descriptive sex scene)

So after Jimmy ran off I told Brian and McKenna bye and went to my room and showered.
I stepped out of the bathroom and quickly ran to my room with just a towel on. I opened
my bedroom door and let out a loud highpitched scream seeing Jimmy laying on my bed in
just shorts. "Oh my fucking god James! You scared me!" I said once i gathered my composure
and walked over to him and sit next to him on the bed. Jimmy blushed bright red once he realized
i was only wearing a towel. I looked at myself and jumped up quickly and ran to my dressed and
got my clothes off the top "Ugh give me 5 minutes" I yelled as i ran to the bathroom.

Five minutes later I walked back in my room to see Jimmy going through some of my things.
"Jimmy, what are you doing" i said as i quietly walked up behind him. He dropped my diary and kicked it away from him "N..nothing i swear mommy please dont spank me" he whined as he dropped to his knees in front of me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hair and pulled him back up off his knees "Reading peoples diaries isnt nice mister" i said with a fake scold to it and laid down on my bed "so what ya doing over here" i asked him smiling. "There is a party at Brian's tonight you wanna come as my date" he asked bouncing were he stood.I smiled and nodded my head "Yeah sure but let me change into something better" I said as i got up and skipped past him to my closet and shut the door and locked it behind me as i found my dark purple strapless dress and high heels.

Once i was dressed and ready Jimmy drove me to Brian's place. I was nervous. I never really been to a partybefore and plus I'm Jimmy's date! We walked in Jimmy was holding my hand as he pulled me through the crowd to the kitchen and grabbed 2 Heinekins for me and him and took me out back where Brian and the rest of the guys was."Hey man about time you made it here" Matt said as he done some weird hand shake thing with Jimmy. I let go of Jimmy's hand and sit down next to Brian and smiled at him "You look nice tonight" he said and winked at me. Next thing I know jimmy is sitting tightly between me and Brian and put his arm over my shoulder and looked at Brian then went back talking
to Matt.

About 2 hours and 7 Heinekins later im sitting on Jimmy's lap and laughing at the silly faces he was making. "Hey dude lets get high" Brian said as he pulled something out of his Marlboro pack and lit it up. "Fuck yeah" Jimmy yelled reaching for it and taking a draw and handed it to me. I just looked at his hand and back to him and pushed his hand away. "No thanks I'm good" I said quietly. Jimmy's eyes got wide "You dont smoke weed" he yelled shockingly. "Whats that?" i asked blushing slightly embarrassed of myself. He smiled and held it out to my lips "Take a draw of it like you would a cig" he said smiling at me. I let out a loud sigh and
leaned forward and done as he told me. I started coughing and covered my mouth. Once i was done i looked at him and raised my eyebrow "what is suposse to be so great about it because it dont taste to great" I asked him. "Just take a nother draw it gets better the more you smoke it" I took it and done it again that time i didnt cough and i handed it to Matt as i let out the smoke. "See its not that bad" Jimmy said holding my hips tightly.

The party was over and Jimmy and me was walking to his room when he stayed at Brian's "Jimmy I dont have anything to sleep in"I whispered to him. "Shh i got ya covered you can just sleep in my shirt" he said as he opened the door and pushed me inside the room. I stumbled and tried to catch myself but instead i grabbed Jimmy and pulled him down to the floor with me and i started giggling uncontrollably "Ooops so sorry James" i said as i laid my head on his shoulder trying to stop laughing. "Someone is quite drunk" he said laughing and standing up and helping me up. "Noooo. I not drunk" i pouted as i sit me down on the bed and took my high heels off. "Oh god that feels so much better now" I said once my heels were off. Jimmy took off his shoes and his shirt and handed it to me "Heres this to sleep in bathroom is right there if you need it"
he said as he took off his pants. Me being drunk isnt a good thing its why i usually avoided drinking. I stooked up and took my dress off and my bra and panties and pulled on his shirt and sit back down on the bed "Nope im goooooooood" i said dragging out the word good and started giggling at him. He stood there shocked holding his belt in his hand with his mouth closed tightly. "James you act like you just seen a ghost" i said to him in between fits of laughter. He just coughed and walked to the other side of the bed and sit down once he took his pants off. "You ready to go to sleep drunky ducky" he asked pulling me to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have the story pretty much finished Ill be posting on and off all day long. Let me know what you think!