Status: New & Active

Remember Me for Centuries

The Darkness That you Felt

I saw her before she even noticed me. She was dressed in light and everything around her was dressed in darkness.

Her red hair was as bright as the sun, her skin as white as snow, but her eyes- her eyes were as dark as night and I was afraid that if I looked for too long I would get lost in them and never find my way back.

But when her eyes finally met mine I saw the fear in her face, the fear of not knowing where you were at.

The fear of being lost.

The fear of being wrong.

The fear of being right.

The fear of not being in control-the fear of everything.

I wanted to say something but it was as if I had forgotten how to form words, how to use my mouth, how to speak.

Her mouth was moving but there was no sound, slowly I saw the fear in her face be replaced by panic, and I didn’t know why.

Where were we?

Why couldn’t we speak?

Why couldn’t we hear anything?

I felt the ground shake and it made me aware of what a small place we had been in.

I saw her coming towards me, her hand was stretched out towards me-then it hit me. She was the light at the end of the tunnel, she was my light and I was dying.

“I don’t want to die!” I screamed but it was useless without a voice.

She was getting closer and the ground kept shaking and I couldn’t make my legs work.

“I don’t want to die!” fucking useless.

Then her hands found mine and the shaking got worse, it was as if this whole place was going to collapse on us.

The light around her started to expand consuming me until the only thing I could see were her eyes, and the panic in them.

“Please I take it back, I don’t want to die!” Her voice echoed like a loud ring in my ears and then my eyes opened and all I could see was light.

Endless amount of light.

“He’s awake!”

I didn’t know where the voice was coming from or to whom it belonged.

“Peter?”

“Peter? Can you hear me Peter?”

And then I saw him. A man with a mask over his mouth and nose. And that’s when I realized I was lying down.

I tried to respond but my voice came out as a grunt.

I could feel myself slipping back into the darkness, it was going to devour me and I wouldn’t be able to find my way back.

“Just look into the light.”

It was her voice but I couldn’t see her or the light and slowly the darkness began to swallow me.

“You’re going to be okay.” Her voice was the last thing I heard.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really shouldn't be writing a new story but sometimes I can't help myself.
Short beginning, but I hope you enjoyed it.
Thanks for reading.