Status: New & Active

Remember Me for Centuries

I Just Need a Stronger Dose

It was like an infection that no matter what I did it would just keep spreading. I felt like there was no other way. I thought that if I took just enough anti-depressants I wouldn’t feel so…much. I wouldn’t feel helpless anymore. I wouldn’t feel like crying all the time, I wouldn’t feel like everybody was out to get me.

But with every pill I took I felt like it wasn’t enough, so I kept popping them into my mouth until there was nothing left and everything started to become a haze, I was losing my mind. I started to cry calling out for my dad but I felt like nothing was making sense and then everything was just darkness.
- - -


I didn’t know where I was, I was surrounded by light but everything else around me was darkness.

“Hello?” my voice echoed but there was no response.

I was scared, I didn’t know where I was, or why I was there.

“Is there anybody here?” just an echo.

That’s when I saw him. He looked so calm and collected. Why wasn’t he freaking out? Oh my god, was this the end? Was I not getting a chance to fight for my life?

“Can you hear me?” But there was no response.

He was trying to say something but nothing was coming out of his mouth. Why? I could feel the panic creeping up in me.

Then the floor started to shake and it took everything I had to not fall. I started to walk towards him my hands stretched out but it was like he was afraid of me, he wanted to run away but for some reason it was like his legs had given out.

“Please don’t let me go this way.” I took his hand and the shaking became worse.

I was going to die, and there was nothing I could do about it.

“I don’t want to die.” I was begging for my own life.

The light around me got bigger until it covered the two of us, he stared into my eyes.

“Please I take it back, I don’t want to die!” I shouted and then everything disappeared.

Then my eyes opened, I was in an operating room but there was no one around. Then I heard a loud sound, I turned around and stare into a monitor with just a straight line running across it.

I sat up and got off the operating table and I turned around only to see a body covered with a sheet. Somehow I knew who the person beneath the sheet was.

I was dead.

I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream but it was like I was paralyzed, I no longer existed.

Then the room changed, I was no longer in my operating room I was in a different one, I walked up to the table and saw him.

He was alive.

“Just look into the light.” I whispered I could tell that he was starting to slip away.

“You’re going to be okay.”

He had to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank @santi santi and @ToxicMayson for the lovely comments.
And I hope you guys enjoyed this.