Status: I'll try to update nightly. Comment your thoughts!

Let Love Bleed Red

Chapter 11

The next morning I woke up in Jeremy's basement surrounded by the guys. Sam was face down on the floor. I giggled, reaching down, messing up his hair. He managed to pick up his head.

"Mmm.. Kira" he peeked up at me, giving me a sleepy smile.
"Well look who's up.." Jeremy said, making his way down from the kitchen. He brought a cup of coffee for him and myself. I took it, now sitting up clutching it close to my chest. My head was pounding.

"So how was your night, miss?" He asked, sitting down across from me. He gave me a sly smile and winked. I felt my cheeks burn.
"My night was fine.." I said, avoiding eye contact. I heard him giggle.
"You and Kellin got a little handsy with eachother, I see. Sorry if I interrupted anything." I sighed, taking a big sip.
"It was nothing.." I mumbled. I don't know what had gotten into me, all I knew is I wanted to be with him like that again, but I couldn't let him know that. At least right now I could blame me having one too many drinks.

"Sure looked like something, Kira. He was attached to your hip the entire night. What was that about?" I was just as curious as he was. He was like that even before we started drinking.

"All I know is you guys were holding hands when we came out. and it looked like it could've been more if we hadn't barged in like that." He laughed "You just met the guy, this is fast for you" I rolled my eyes
"Nothing is going on.." I said. And it was true. Nothing was going on. We had just had too much to drink. I let his beautiful eyes and sweet smiles and gentle touches get the best of me. But it was nothing.

Not long after I could hear my phone ringing, after rummaging through the couch cushions I managed to find it. One missed call from unknown number. I hesitated but called it back.

"Well, how are you feeling this morning?" He asked. My cheeks felt like they were on fire. My heart started beating.
"Kellin?" I asked. Jeremy's eyes got wide. He gave me a smile and left the room. I sighed.
"How'd you get my number?" He giggled.
"You gave it to me" he said sleepily. I take it he had just woken up too. His sleepy voice was adorable.
"I don't remember giving you my number" I said. He giggled again.
"I'm surprised you remember anything from last night, to be honest." Trust me, I wouldn't be forgetting last night for a long time.
"I wasn't that bad" I said.
"You were pretty bad." He insisted.
"Well so were you."
"Kira, were not gonna argue over this, do you want to get coffee with me or not?" I bit my lip. I did want to see him again. The longer the silence the redder I could feel my face getting.
"Coffee couldn't hurt." I said.
"Great. I'll come get you."
"Okay, let me just wake up the guys so-"
"Or you know we could just go." I was quiet again.

"Um.." I finally managed.
"Come on, you can hold my hand again." My heart started to pound.
"Oh, shut up." I snapped, covering my face. I could hear him laugh. His laugh was adorable. What was happening? I hated this. How could someone have so much control over my emotions? This was awful.
"So am I getting you or not?" He asked.
"Fine.. yes.."
"Great. We can discuss last night. I'll be there soon."
"No we will not discuss last ni-"
"See you soon, Kira!" and he hung up.