Status: I'll try to update nightly. Comment your thoughts!

Let Love Bleed Red

Chapter 18

And the next few days flew by. Finally, it was the night before. Tomorrow we would be packed up in our tiny van and heading across the country. It'll be kind of a tease following the Sleeping with Sirens tour bus, but we'll get there eventually.

I rummaged through my closet and dresser numerous times, making sure I had grabbed everything I wanted on the road with me. Who knew how annoying packing could be? Soon, I heard my phone ring. I sighed.

"Hello Kellin" I said, folding the rest of my laundry.
"Hello Kira. Are you all ready for tomorrow?" He asked.
"Just about, what are you up to?"
"I was wondering if I could stop by." I bit my lip.

"Do you really think that's the best idea?" I asked. He was quiet for a moment.
"Yes I do" he finally said. I sighed.
"Fine, I'll text you my address."
"Great, I'll be there soon."

It wasn't long before I heard a knock at the front door. I quickly made my way over and opened it, hoping not to wake my parents. They wouldn't of minded me having someone over, I would just
rather do without all the questioning of why there was a gorgeous boy in our living room at this hour.

As I opened the door he stood there smiling.
"What, no flowers?" I asked. His cheeks got red.
"Oh, um well I.. I didn't-" I giggled grabbing his hand, pulling him inside.
"I was kidding." I whispered, making my way past my parents room. I heard him laugh behind me as I pulled him into my room, quietly shutting the door behind us. He shoved his hands in his pockets as he made himself at home, looking around my room.
"Well look at this.." He said with a smirk. He made his way over to my wall of posters.
"It's me" he said cheerfully. "I knew you knew who I was." He winked at me. My cheeks were burning, I had completely forgotten about that one. Now I was watching him like a hawk, dreading what else he might find.

"Well I just need to finish packing, you can sit if you want." And he did. He made himself comfortable, sprawling out across my bed. I peeked over a few times, keeping myself from joining him. Though I knew he wouldn't be opposed. He leaned his head against his hand as he watched me picking up piles of clothes and shoving them into my suitcase.
"You need any help?" He asked. I shook my head.
"I think I can handle packing." He giggled.
"Come here.." He sighed.
"Kellin." He bit his lip, but smiled down at me. He reached out his hand. I gently pushed it away.
"Kiraaaaa.." I smirked.
"Kellin stop it." He sighed, now sitting up, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. He stared at me for a moment.

"Is this how the tour is gonna go? Me being nothing but sweet to you, and you pretending like you don't want me?" My eyes got wide, and my face was blushing.
"I don't have to pretend not to want you." I finally said. He smiled, rolling his eyes.
"Yes you do." He said. "And you're not very good at it." I glared at him. He giggled to himself, now looking down at his feet.

I grabbed my bags and piled them up near my door.
"Do you need any help?" He asked again.
"No, Kellin I'm fine." He sighed, hopping off the bed and grabbing a bag from me.
"I said I'm-" she shushed me.
"Just let me help you." Finally I caved, sitting down at the edge of my bed. When he was done, he sat down close to me. My heart started pounding. He looked tired, but his eyes still shone as he stared back at me. He really was beautiful. He probably knew exactly what I was thinking. I could see him moving closer, until finally his forehead was pressed against mine.

"Kellin.." I whispered. His eyes met mine.
"Yes?" He said sweetly. God, he was beautiful. Every part of me wanted to push him away but I couldn't.

"Kira.." He said, moving away. He gently took my hand in his. I looked down at them, and then back up at him. I could feel my heart beating faster.
"What?" I asked. He held his stare for a moment.
"I've never been like this with a girl, so I don't want you to think that this is just what I do. I've never chased a girl like I've been doing with you.."
"I'd hardly call this chasing" I giggled "it's only been a few days." He rolled his eyes.

"Exactly, it's only been a few days and I already know I like you. And you like me."
"Kellin."
"Let me finish." He sighed. "You like me there's no denying it, you wouldn't of invited me here if you didn't. You wouldn't of kissed me if you didn't. When you were completely trashed you couldn't take your eyes off me. Where's that Kira? Honest Kira." I rolled my eyes, moving away.

"You think you know me after a few days? You have no idea, Kellin."
"Well then show me! Tell me! I want to know!"

I bit my lip and remained quiet for a moment, getting lost in his eyes once again. He noticed, giving me a sweet smile.

"Well here.." I said, now reaching under my bed. I pulled out a bottle of tequila I had received for my 21st birthday. I was saving it for a special occasion. What was more special than wanting to make out with the rockstar in your bedroom? He took the bottle from me and opened it, handing it back.

"Ladies first" he said. I took a big gulp and felt it burn on the way down. I tried shaking it off. We passed the bottle back and forth. It wasn't too long until I started to feel it. I was sure going to regret this in the morning.

"So how do you feel about me?" I asked, running my hand up his leg. He bit his lip, now reaching out for my shirt, pulling me closer to him.
"I feel like you could be the missing piece I need." He slurred. I smiled, moving my hand to his arm, gently running my fingers up and down. He moved closer, his lips up to my ear.
"I really want to kiss you.." He whispered. My heart was pounding. I moved my hand across his chest, unzipping his jacket, sliding it off him, and pushed it onto the floor. He gave me a sly smile as he moved his hands to my waist and positioned himself over me. I moved my hands up his chest again until they found their way to his neck, pulling him down closer to me. His forehead was against mine once again. He stared back at me.

"Then kiss me.." I said. And without hesitation, his lips met mine. I felt my head start to spin, but couldn't tell if it was from the alcohol or him. The way his passionate kisses moved from my lips, to my neck, to my chest and back up to my lips again. His hands wandered to all the right places, making me want him even more.

"Kellin.." I moaned. He giggled, kissing my lips again to shut me up. I could feel him smile.
"Shhhhh.." He whispered, giggling to himself. But I couldn't help it. He was right. I wanted him. Right now more than ever.

His lips moved back to my neck as he kissed me harder. My grip tightened on his shirt as I tried pulling him closer, but there was no closer. His hands moved under my shirt as his kisses got more passionate. It felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I knew he could feel it. I was thankful for him not pointing it out.

Finally, he moved away and stared down at me with those beautiful eyes. He smiled, gently pushing the hair out of my face.
"You're so beautiful" he whispered. I couldn't help but smile, pulling him back into another kiss. This time much more gentle, but just as amazing. He backed away, now gently placing another kiss on my forehead before rolling over next to me. I turned my back to face him and pulled his arm over me, slipping his hand into mine and intertwining our fingers.

It was only a matter of minutes before I felt his slow, gentle breathing on my neck.