Status: I'll try to update nightly. Comment your thoughts!

Let Love Bleed Red

Chapter 29

It was magical, watching him from backstage. You didn't get to see everything from the crowd, but it was a whole different experience when you also got to see how happy he made everyone, just by doing what he loved. I couldn't help but smile.

"Now for this next song, I'd like for one of my.. very special friends to come out and help me." My cheeks felt like they were on fire. I knew where this was going. He looked over at me, waving me out. I hesitated, but eventually made my way over to him. He handed me a microphone and leaned in close.

"You didn't think I'd let you get off that easy did you?" He said, smirking at me. I sighed, shaking my head but continued smiling at him. He smiled back, gently touching the tip of my nose with his finger. He was so cute. I kept my smiling to a minimum. He brought over a stool for me to sit and pulled it close to him. Jack pulled over another chair and began to play acoustic as Kellin started to sing.

"Stay for tonight, if you want to I can show you what my dreams are made of, as I'm dreaming of your face"

He reached over, gently taking my hand in his. I could feel the admiring stares from the other girls in the audience. I know they would've given everything to be in my place. A few weeks ago I would've traded places with them in a second, but now I never wanted to let go. He nodded towards me.

"I've been away for a long time, such a long time and I miss you there. I can't imagine being anywhere else, I can't imagine being anywhere else but here."

And it was true. As I stared back into his eyes, I couldn't imagine being anywhere else right now. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. He made me feel like I've never felt before. I don't know how he did it, but he did. I was still hesitant, he was still a rock star, but as the lights shine on his face and his beautiful eyes stayed locked on mine and only mine the entire song I could feel my walls coming down. I wanted to trust him.

"How the hell did you ever pick me honestly I could sing you a song but I don't think words can express your beauty. It's singing to me."

I gently intertwined my fingers in his as he sang. I could see his lips curl into a subtle smile between the words. He then brought my hand up to his lips, gently kissing it, not breaking eye contact.

"How the hell did we end up like this? You bring out the beast in me. I fell in love from the moment we kissed, since then we've been history."

Maybe staying with him tonight wouldn't be so bad, one night wouldn't hurt, right?

"They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need. Please stay as long as you need. Can't promise that things won't be broken, but I swear that I will never leave. Please stay forever with me."