Status: I'll try to update nightly. Comment your thoughts!

Let Love Bleed Red

Chapter 32

He leaned in, kissing me again before taking my hands to help me stand up.
"I'm fine." I giggled. He smiled, pulling me closer to him. I could feel my fingers intertwining in his. My heart was beating faster now. It wasn't long before we made our way back to the buses. I stopped.

"I did say I wouldn't be the girl you brought back to your bus at night.." I said. He stared back at me, biting his lip.
"I.. I don't want to make you uncomfortable. I just.. I just wanted-"
"I know."
"So.. What do you want?" He asked. I stopped and thought about it, as much as I possibly could with the amount of drinks we had at the bar.
"I want you." I said simply. He gave me a gentle smile, taking my hand, and lead me onto the bus. I followed close.
"So which bunk is yours?" I asked. He lead me to a top bunk towards the back.
"It's kinda tight so I figured we could go back to the-"
"This looks fine." I said, climbing up. I heard him sigh but eventually felt him climbing up behind me. I moved over making room for him.
"See it's kinda tight, I just-"
"I like being this close to you." His face dropped, but he eventually gave me a smile, and leaned him, gently kissing my forehead.
"I always want to be this close to you, Kira." He said. My heart was beating faster now. I moved my hands to his chest, grabbing his shirt and pulled him even closer to me. His hands moved up to my face, pulling me into a kiss.

The kisses became harder and somehow he got closer. His lips traveled from mine, to my neck, to my chest. At this point my heart was pounding. His fingers gently moved up my arms until his hands found mine, tightly intertwining our fingers. His breathing got heavier as his lips traveled back to mine.
"Kira.." He sighed, now leaning his forehead against mine. I gently pushed the hair out of his face and stared back into those beautiful eyes.
"Yeah?" I managed. He was trying to catch his breath. I guess now wasn't the best time to make a smokers comment.
"What do you want?" He sighed.
"I want you."
"Are you still gonna want me later?" I nodded, now unbuttoning his shirt. He looked down at my hands, and then back to me. I looked back up at him after sliding his shirt off, tossing it to our feet. He then positioned himself over me as best as he could with the limited room we had. I couldn't help but giggle as he struggled to get my shirt over my head. I could hear his muffled laugh over him struggling with my shirt. I eventually helped him, tossing it next to his and pulled him back into a series of kisses from his lips to his neck.

"Mmmm.." He moaned, sliding one of his hands under my back, pulling me up against him. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him even closer, kissing him harder.

How did I even end up here? Before the tour started I told my self this is the last place I would be. Why was it so easy for me to go back on that promise now? I then backed away, now staring back at him. Those big, beautiful eyes stared back at me.
"What's wrong?" He asked, pushing the hair out of his face. I sighed, giving him a subtle smile. He was adorable, and it's like this this moment, he had no idea.
"Nothing's wrong." I said "I just.. I'm pretty tired. It's been a long night." I reached over for my shirt.
"Maybe I should be heading back.." He gently pulled my shirt away, peeking up at me.
"Or you can stay here for the night.. with me." I smirked at him as he flashed me those sad puppy dog eyes. I had no intention of fighting him on this.
"Is there enough room? This is your bus, I don't want you to be uncomfortable sleeping on your own bus." He shook his head.
"I'd be perfectly fine waking up next to you." He said quietly. A smile escaped my lips. He leaned in, gently kissing me before laying back down, patting the spot next to him.

I sighed, pulling up the covers and lied down next to him. I felt his arm wrap around my stomach, pulling me up against him. He was warm, and I felt safe under his strong arm. It was only a matter of minutes before I drifted off to the sound of his heartbeat.