Status: I'll try to update nightly. Comment your thoughts!

Let Love Bleed Red

Chapter 9

The next day I met the guys back at Jeremy's house. He had said that some of the guys from Sleeping With Sirens were planning on stopping by. My stomach felt uneasy. Was I actually nervous? I tried to shake the feeling. There was nothing to be nervous about, we had already been picked.

"Hey Kira!" Sam said, turning around on the couch. He was beaming. I could tell he was excited to meet the guys. His excitement was contagious.

"I can see someones excited" I giggled. He blushed.
"What, you can honestly say you're not? They're huge and they're gonna be right here in our practice space!"
"You're right, Sam. This is exciting." He high fived me.
"There we go!"

"So, do we know who's coming?" I asked. Jason shook his head, leaning back on the counter.
"No, I know I talked to Justin on the phone but he wasn't sure who would be able to make it or not. But they're all excited to meet us, he said." I sighed. Of course they say that.
"So when are they gonna get here?" Sam asked. Jason sighed, going over and ruffling Sam's hair.
"Sam, you are adorable." Sam pulled away to fix his hair, giving Jason an evil eye.
"They should actually be here soon, so don't worry. Not much longer."

It wasn't that much longer until we heard a knock on the door. I could feel my stomach drop and my heart start to beat faster. I could see Sam's eyes widen along with his smile. Everyone looked around at each other.
"Is no one gonna get the door?" I asked. The guys all looked around once more. I sighed, making my way over to the door.

Slowly turning the knob, I took a deep breath, putting on my best poker face. I was then faced with two rather attractive men.
"Hey!" one of them said, reaching his hand out. He had a thin face and a cheeky smile. His blonde hair was parted to the side, the other half shaved. He seemed harmless enough.
"My name's Justin." He said, shaking my hand. I gave him a small smile back.
"Hi, I'm Kira." He nodded, as if saying 'nice to meet you' and made his way past, going over to the guys. I could hear Sam's overly excited voice greeting him, telling him how excited he was for them to be here.

I was then face to face with the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. I could feel my cheeks start to burn as my heart began to race. He just stood there, staring at me. So I stared back. It was as if he was trying to read me. I did my best to give up no sense of being nervous. Which I wasn't.
"And you are?" I asked. But who was I kidding. I knew exactly who he was. But I couldn't let him know that. That's all he needed, was for me to feed into his ego. I could see the outside of his lips curl into a small smirk.
"I'm Kellin." He said. His long, dark hell fell into his face. He left it as he held his stare. He then moved closer, leaning on the inside of the door frame, still not breaking eye contact. I could feel my cheeks burn more the closer he got. I bit down on my lip.
"And you are?" He asked, leaning forward.
"Kira" I finally said, breaking the silence. "My name's Kira." His smile grew, and he gently pushed the hair out of his face. He had eyes like I had never seen; so big and so blue. I had never been so mesmerized by someone before, and definitely never this fast. I couldn't let him know. I'm sure he was used to everyone feeling like this around him. But God was he beautiful. And you could just tell he knew it. And I already hated him for it.

"Well, I see Kellin and Kira have met.." Jeremy said from behind us. I quickly broke our stare, turning back to him, glaring. He giggled.

"So.." He finally said, bringing the attention back to him "Are you gonna let me in?" I nodded, moving out of his way. He made his way in, and greeted the rest of the guys. I took a minute, shutting the door behind me and watch them all excitedly shake hands and talk about how excited they were for the tour. I sighed.

This was going to be harder than I thought.