My Angel's in the Centerfold

[i[Frank Iero is a generally normal homosexual Sophomore. But when his very controlling, and very popular boyfriend ruins his life, and it gets back to his mother, he is no longer normal. All of the upperclassman laugh at him, his fellow classmates all hate him, and the underclassman think that the situation is awe inspiring. Who's left to turn to?

Preview;
'When I walked into homeroom that morning, I figured it'd be a completely normal day. Sure, the weekend had been a bit off, but hey, no one here knew that. As far as they were concerned, it was a normal Monday too.
But, when everyone turned, and hushed, then got loud in a roar of hushed whispers, giggles, and points. I knew I was wrong. They were all holding pieces of paper, and looking between me and the paper. My heart dropped into my stomach that moment. I sat down in my assigned desk, and looked around the room. It was only when a red-faced quiet girl next to me refused to be my eyes that I knew something was very wrong. The boy in front of me, one of Marcus' friends, turned and placed a face-down laminated picture on my desk. The girls around me started giggling harder, and I picked up the photo…'

Disclaimer: I really hate these. Title credit goes to Angel In The Centerfold by The J. Geills Band and I'm Not Okay by My Chemical Romance

[size=350]Hiatus