My Angel's in the Centerfold

Horny Bastards Have Sick Sense Of Humors.

I knocked on his door lightly, and he opened it immediately. I already had a cigarette dangling between my lips, and my hand stuffed in my jean jacket pocket. Though I raised an eyebrow at how quickly he answered the door, mocking him, I was jumping on the inside. I knew what was about to transpire, as did he.
His parents were out for the day. James was my boyfriend, and honestly my first serious one. But he didn't think that. I wasn't a liar. No I never lied… just insinuated then let him think whatever he wanted. He wanted to be famous. To make movies, and decided to start with amateur pornos.
He told me of this idea, and I scoffed and told him to use his goddamn imagination, or try fucking harder if he wanted to see me naked. Really though, I was insecure, and I knew what this would lead to. And I wasn't ready. So, he thought pictures would be better. Not eagle spread, Hustler type photos, instead teasing risqué type photos. I had shrugged coolly at this suggested, winked, and walked away, discreetly shaking my ass at him. I was a fucking prudish tease, so sue me.
He smiled at me, ushering me inside, and I slid off my jacket. He directed me to his bedroom, and told me we could start on the bed or the desk chair. I stripped down to nothing, and straddled the chair. The bar of it barely covered me, and I leaned forward on the back rest, sending him a sexy look.
Throughout the next hour the camera clicked and flashed, and we laughed and joked the whole time. It was truthfully innocent, nothing was to come of it. The pictures didn't show anything that television wouldn't, so I assumed my morals were still intact. It wasn't until James had me straddled in just my boxers on the bed, I doubted the situation.

'Not now babe.' I smiled, touching his shoulder gently, causing him to stop his attack on my neck.

'Come on, Frank.' He urged, and I pushed him off me.

'No, I got shit to do, Kitten.' I replied standing and grabbing my jeans.

'That's bullshit.' He replied. I smirked and rolled my eyes, hoping my face didn't relay the panic I felt.

'Hon, I have a life. Maybe later, 'kay?' I hastily put on my jeans, and walked down the steps.

'You'll regret this, Iero, I fucking swear you will.' He replied. I remember glancing him over, and chuckling. He was only a bit taller then me, skinnier but weaker, and had a 'nerdy scrawny jock' label.

'Don't threaten me, you horny bastard.' I sighed, walking out the door.

Obviously, we didn't talk at all on Sunday, much to my relief. I was truthfully nervous. I figured that this meant we were over, and forgot about him.

Until, that is, Monday.

I woke up like usual, disoriented with my mother banging on the door and telling me to get up, I only had ten minutes to get out to the bus. I dragged myself out of bed, yanking a shirt over my head and plucking a pair of pants off the floor. I clipped my belt and brushed my hair, then jumped down my stairs. My mom was standing with my book bag, and kissed me on the forehead.

"Have a nice day, Frankie. I love you! Move your ass!" She called after me.

"Love you too, Ma." I called back, chuckling and waving.
The bus came right when I walked up, and I climbed on, sliding in the first open seat I saw. I noticed one of James' friends glaring at me, and the people around him laughing, but I blew it off. I didn't need to think about that asswipe now. We were over. Besides, wouldn't James be just as embarrassed as I would be if people found out? I climbed off the bus, and went to my locker. Again I noticed more stares then usual and laughing around James' friends. I ignored it and went to the bathroom to piss.
When I walked into homeroom, I figured it'd be a completely normal day. Sure, the weekend had been a bit off, but hey, no one here knew that. As far as they were concerned, it was a normal Monday too. But, when everyone turned, and hushed, then got loud in a roar of hushed whispers, giggles, and points. I knew I was wrong. They were all holding pieces of paper, and looking between me and the paper.
My heart dropped into my stomach that moment. I sat down in my assigned desk, and looked around the room. It was only when a red-faced quiet girl next to me refused to be my eyes that I knew something was very wrong. The boy in front of me, one of Marcus' friends, turned and placed a face-down laminated picture on my desk. The girls around me started giggling harder, and I picked up the photo.
Staring back at me… was me. My hand was splayed, fingers apart over my package, so you could still see some of it. I was laying his bed, hips thrust up, with the other hand clawing at the sheets. My eyes were seductively half open, staring right into the camera, smirk intact. My heart palpated then stopped. My fingers crushed the edges of the paper in my hand, and I balled it up, and shoved it in my pocket. James wasn't fucking around this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?