Status: writers block

Friction

Chapter 5: (Mikey)

Michael walked with a chatter box called Skye right behind him. She went on and on about My Chemical Romance. (For those of you who don’t know who that is, it’s one of the best bands in the world.) The walk was only about 15 mins and it was a beautiful day outside. Michael was wear Calum’s Nirvana shirt, Calum’s black pants and Calum’s shoes. He was a full Calum today. Skye wore Michael’s long sweatshirt and a Michael’s galaxy leggings. Actually they were hers but Michael stole them from her last May.
It was a pretty day for walking outside in the nice air. It was coldish for the last day of November. Michael walked into the café to the smell of coffee and tea and sweets. He sat beside Ashton and Skye went to the counter stools. She sat there thinking when a cute guy about the age of 14 sat down beside her. And thus love was in the air...
The booth that the guys sat at was near a window. Things were pretty awkward at first. No one knew what to say or how to form it. They were playing guess that song.
“There’s nothing I can say to change that part” Michael shouted out a little to loudly. He got a few stare but he didn’t care. He was having way too much fun.
“Um...” Ashton started off, “Famous Last words by My Chem (My Chemical Romance).” Calum finished.
“Yes, next Ashton.” Michael answered. Ashton didn’t even take time to think. He already knew what he wanted to say.
“The cycle repeated as explosion broke in the sky...” Ashton sung with a gorgeous voice. It had Calum and Michael astonished. Ashton blushed and put his head down. No one answered. They didn’t have to because it started to play on the radio in the café. It song was burn it down by Linkin Park. They all started to sing it:
“We’re building it up!
To break it back down-own-own!
We’re building it up-uh-uh! To burn it down!
We can wait to burn it to the ground!”
Luke entered in the second verse. Always fashionably late.
“You told me yes, You held me high
And I believed when you told me that lie
I played solider; you play king
You strucked me when I kissed that ring
You lost that right to hold that crown
I built you up but you let me down
So when you fall I take my turn
A fan of flames you place will burn.” He sung off key on purpose. Calum and Michael knew how well Luke could sing. Then there was a small yip.
“Oh, right. Guys meet polo.” Luke pulled out the dog about 3/4 the size of a football. The dog had a small clip on blue flower even though he was a boy. the dog instantly feel asleep. It was the cutest thing ever. The puppy slept on the table as everyone chatted. The waiter arrived with a plate full of cookies, their special. It was was vanilla, chocolate chip cookies. They had icing and sprinkles of such sorts.
“Ah these are so good.” Luke gushed.
“Shut up, Lucas.” Michael retorted. Everyone laughed except for Ashton.
“It’s kinda like an inside joke. It’s all ‘ha-ha’, ya know?”
“Oh...” Was all he said but he was still kinda lost. He guessed he’ll figure it out sooner or later.
“Maybe we should go some where else.” Calum said.
“Why do you say that?” Ashton asked. Then he took around, so did everyone else. It was nearly empty besides an old couple, the only employee, and them. It was almost eight o’clock.
“My House!” Michael enthusiastically said. “You can meet Daniel!” Michael might have had one too many cookies. “And buy pizza! Zoom, zoom, zommy. Pow!”
“Ashton hold him down with Calum” They did as they were told. Luke cautiously when got a banana and slapped him with it. He should be stable for a while, while we drag him home.
“This isn’ the end of me!!!” Michael gurgled out. He sounded more drunk than anything. The cookies might have had a little bit of wine. You could hardly taste it over the vanilla. Everyone was a bit tipsy except Ashton. He had only eaten 1 cookie and felt okay so he led the way to Mikey’s house.