Status: Ongoing

Cinderella Contract

Risa Minasaki is just a regular girl who happens to be gifted in linguistics. A friend of hers asks her to join a client, Asena Turkiye, as his partner to a party amongst foreign socialites. Little does she know, there are princes here. In one way or another she meets with each of them, leading to quite an interesting night. Is this a dream?

Things get difficult when she tries to fly back home and is not being allowed through the other side. Now she is under investigation, but alas one of the princes she met came to save her. Cyril Ingrays. One thing leads to another and now she is being told she is marrying him?! Not to mention his father, Maynard Ingrays, is demanding she marry him as well!

What will happen to poor Miss Risa?

This story is based on the otome game Cinderella Contract. I do not own any of the characters or the major plot.
  1. A Sudden Request
    Risa is asked to escort a higher-up to a foreign socialite party.
  2. A Ruined Dress
    Risa bumps into a prince and ruins her dress. Time for a new one?
  3. A Prince with Harsh Eyes
    Risa finds herself in more trouble and gets help from a seemingly harsh prince.
  4. A Forceful Prince
    Risa finally makes it back with Asena but it is not long before she is whisked away by someone else!
  5. A Sudden Marriage Proposal
    Risa is told she is to marry an obnoxious man she met, only to be taken to the prince as he saves her once more.
  6. A Suspicious Person
    Risa is left alone after Prince Cyril asks her to wait for him and warns her about a suspicious person.
  7. A Contract
    It looks like Prince Cyril was completely serious about this marriage. What will Risa do?
  8. A Quarrel Between Father and Son
    Risa meets the king and is thrown between the tension of Cyril and his father. Awkward!
  9. A Red-Faced Prince
    After an angry Cyril pushes Risa out, she attempts to escape but finds herself in a nosy crowd.
  10. Little Miss Popular
    Risa is almost attacked by a bad police officer when Maynard comes to save her from the reporters.
  11. Shocking News
    With Cyril joining, another fight arises between father and son. Risa goes to Cyril's room, as he was being noisy in his sleep. She then learns something shocking.
  12. Learn to Love Me
    Risa wants a marriage out of love, so naturally Cyril tells her to just learn to love him...
  13. A New Side of Them
    Risa not only witnesses a bt of Cyril's true shy/soft side, but Mayanrd's very serious side as well. It looks like things are starting to unravel!
  14. A Kidnapping
    Risa has been kidnapped by a young maid! Is she really a maid? A familiar face shows up once again.
  15. Cyril to the Rescue!
    Risa is still captured, but someone has showed up and stirred trouble for the creepy man!
  16. Cyril is Worried
    Risa makes it back to the castle with Cyril. Tension starts between him and Maynard again as Cyril becomes protective. Once alone, Cyril becomes very sweet?!