Status: No longer continuing :(

So Far Away

Chapter One

"Izzy?"

"What?"

"Can I have Kendall and Kianna today?" My darling brother asks.

I look at him, "Why do you want my kids Brian? I told you not to use them for picking up chicks. How many times do I have to tell you that?"

"Have some faith in me. I don't use them to pick up chicks." He rolls his eyes. "Michelle would have my ass for that. I just want to spend the day with them. I barely get to see them as it is because of touring. You know that."

"I don't know Brian." I hesitate.

He pulls me to him and hugs me, "Is Derrick still fucking with you?"

I mumble into his chest, "All the time. I just want him to stop and leave me alone. He doesn't want me or the girls anymore, but yet he's still fucking with me. It's not fair! Why is he doing this to me?!" I cry.

"Oh baby girl." He coos. "Why didn't you tell me? You know I will protect you." He rubs my back.

"I didn't want to seem weak." I sniff. "He won't leave me alone."

"You're not weak. You're a Haner and me and the guys will protect you." He smirks. "Especially Matt."

I blush, "I know."

He eyes me closely and then gasps, "Do you have a crush on Matt?" He smirks.

I slap him, "Shut your face."

He chuckles, "You do. Oh this is gonna be good."

"Watch it Brian. You wouldn't want Michelle to know your dirty little secret that I know about that involves Kendall and Kianna." I smirk at him.

He narrows his eyes at me, "You wouldn't dare."

"Don't push it Brian, or I will." I smirk.

"Your lucky I love you."

I bat my eyes, "But of course big brother. I love you too and yes you can have the girls. It will give you practice for when you have your own. Speaking of, when are you going to grace me with nieces or nephews?"

He shrugs, "I don't know. I want them but Michelle is iffy on the subject."

I roll my eyes, "She's always iffy about everything. I love Michelle but she seriously gets on my nerves about that."

"I know Izzy. You tell me that every time." Brian says rolling his eyes.

"Don't be a dick or you won't get the girls."

Brian looks around, "Where are the girls anyways? It's quiet in here."

"They're with mom, dad, and Kenna. They took them to Disneyland. They should be back in about 2 hours."

"They're so spoiled." He chuckles.

"But of course they are. They're 1 and I blame you and the guys for spoiling them. Especially Jimmy. Him and those damn ducks." I say rolling my eyes.

He chuckles, "That's Jimmy for ya tho."

I smile, "I know. Why can't he be their daddy instead of that asshole or Matt! At least they would be loved and have a daddy!" I throw my hands in the air.

"I tried telling you that, but no. You wouldn't listen to me. I told you that he was an asshole."

I stare at him, "No shit Sherlock. So what have you been up to lately since you've been home?"

"Sleeping off the jet lag. Meetings with Schecter. Preparing for the Master Class for the contest winners, and hanging out with Jimmy and the guys.

I nod my head, "Nice, but you can't come see me? And when you do come see me, you want the girls. That's not fair." I pout.

He shrugs, "Thats not true! I come see you all the time, but when I come over you're never here so don't give me that face. I can't stand when you do that face." He groans and turns the tv on and plops down on the couch. "I'll just wait for the girls. I love you baby sis."

"I love you big brother." I lean over the back of the couch and kiss his cheek. "Okay. I'll just get there stuff ready. Are you keeping them all day and night, or are you bringing them back later?" I ask him.

"All night and bring them back tomorrow if that's alright with you."

"That's fine with me. I ask because I want them to be safe."

He looks at me, "Baby girl, they're always safe with me. You know that."

I nod, "I know. I'm just paranoid because Derrick is fucking with me."

"Next time he fucks with you, let me know." He demands. "I'll tear him a new asshole for fucking with you. No one and I mean NO ONE fucks with Synyster Gates's little sister and gets away with it. I'll show him why my name is Synyster." He smirks evilly.

I smile, "I know. That's why I love having you as a big brother. You protect me and McKenna."

"Of course baby girl. That's my job. Now go upstairs and get their stuff ready." He smirks at me.

I chuckle, "Alright. Alright."

Hey there. I didn't see you there. My name is Isabella Rose Haner. I was born to Suzy and Brian Haner Sr., July 31, 1986 in Huntington Beach, Ca. Yup! You guessed it. I am Brian's little sister. There's Brian, Brent, me, and then McKenna. There's 4 kids and it's an even number between us. Brian's 29, Brent's 27, I'm 24, and McKenna's 17. I have 2 beautiful 1 year old baby girls, Kendall Brianne Haner and Kianna Elizabeth Haner. They were born March 11, 2009. They have my last name. I met Derrick when he was a senior and I was freshman. He wasn't always an asshole. He was sweet and loving to me until about a year and a half ago. I came home from my OBGYN appointment and caught him cheating on me. I was pregnant at the time and told me that I was a whore and that he never wanted the kids in the first place. I packed up all my stuff and moved back home. I came home crying into my daddy's arms and told him what was going on. He wanted to kill Derrick and Brian was livid about what happened. Ever since I moved back with mom and dad and he found out that I had the girls, he's been fucking with me and it's starting to get to me. Brian gets pissed off whenever someone mentions Derrick. Matt has threatened to kill him if he sees him. Ahh Matt. I've had a crush on Matt ever since Brian brought him around the house. Matt was dating Valary Dibendetto, Michelle's twin until he caught her cheating on him. Val had never liked me and I don't even know why. But this isn't about Val.

This is my story on how Matthew Sanders put my life back together again.

"Here's their stuff Brian." I tell him as I hand him their diaper bags.

"Thanks baby sis," he smiles at me, "I can't believe how much I miss them."

"I know," I sigh. "I heard it in your voice every time you called me when you were touring." I hug him. "I'm so glad you're home though."

"I know baby sis. So am I."

We here the door open and in walks Mom with Kendall, Dad with Kianna, and Kenna.

"Did you guys have fun, and were they good?" I ask dad.

"Baby girl, you know they were." Dad laughs.

Dad turns to Brian after handing me Kianna, "Hello my least favorite child who decides to show up." He smirks.

"Hello sperm donor." Brian laughs. "Well, I'd love to stay and chat but I have a date with 2 beautiful ladies. So if you'll excuse me." He smirks.

"What the hell you mean 2 ladies?!" Dad demanded Brian. "You cheating on Michelle?! So help me God Brian! I'll hang you bye your nuts."

Brian looks at Dad with wide eyes, "What the fuck?! No! I'm not cheating on Michelle!" He rolls his eyes, "I was talking about Kendall and Kianna. You know, your grandchildren." He sasses.

I smirk and whisper to McKenna, "Brian's in trouble." I sing-songed in her ear.

McKenna laughs, "29 years old and still gets in trouble with Dad. It's hilarious. " She smirks at me.

As Brian and Dad were talking, the doorbell rings. I look at it confused knowing that all the guys and their wives would just walk in.

"Who's at the door?" McKenna asks confused gaining the attention of Brian and Dad.

"I don't know but I'll get it." Brian says and walks over to the door.

I hand Kianna to McKenna and walk over to the door and freeze.

"What. The. Fuck are you doing here?!" He seethes.

I have come face to face with my worst nightmare and Brian looks murderous.
♠ ♠ ♠
And so it begins!!

Read, review, and comment! PLZ comment!! :)