Status: Old story reposted

Never Say Never Unless You've Tried

Chapter Six

The doorbell rung after a while and Brenda smiled and walked out of the kitchen. I sigh and stared at her retreating form wondering what the hell I was thinking when I insulted her like that.

She was beyond amazing and I can't believe I fucked it up before but now that we're back together I will do my best to never hurt her again.

"Ola , Cristiano" My mom greeted me with a smile.

"Ola mãe"

"How are you?"

I grinned , "very good obrigado."

Laughing , she and Brenda shared a look and my mom nodded "I can see that and I like to believe it has everything to do with Brenda here"

"Claro" I nodded and wrapped my arms around Brenda kissing her on the temple with a loving bright smile.

"Food is ready" Brenda smiled , "so if Cris will pour us some drinks then we're ready to eat"

I nodded , "claro. What do you want to drink mae?"

My mom swallowed and stared at me for a second , before answering me with an utterly amused look

"I'll have a glass of wine por favor"

I frowned and nodded deciding to not question her actions seconds before. I glanced at Brenda who smiled at me and answered that she'd also want a glass of wine.

I rolled my eyes when she reminded me that she wanted a lot of ice in her wine.

Nodding I poured the drinks , deciding for a beer instead of a fancy glass of wine and then sat down but was quickly in trouble.

"Help me with the food Cris" Brenda said.

I stood up from my chair before she could even blink and helped her. I don't really want to admit that I'm severely whipped but it is true.

My mom burst out laughing making me frown

"You are so whipped it's shocking. She's got you wrapped around her finger." She then looked at Brenda

"Good job lady"

Brenda giggled and nodded , "obrigado Dolores."

I frowned and glared in a playful manner at my smirking mother.

"I am not whipped" I denied quickly , "I just don't want to get in trouble. She may be small but she's scary when mad"

I received a slap on the arm from Brenda and a giggling mother.

"I am so happy that you're back together. I missed this."

"I am too" Brenda said with a soft smile , "I am too"