Status: Old story reposted

Never Say Never Unless You've Tried

Chapter Seven

"Are you serious right now?"

She screamed at me in disbelief. I was still unsure what our fight was about but it was really out of control now.

It started with Real losing the game against Manchester and since they're my old team I was really angry for losing.

She was comforting me , telling me that things like that happens all the time and after those words I snapped. I mean , how the hell can she tell me that things like that happens?

It shouldn't be happening especially since I left Manchester to play for the better team and now they kicked our asses.

"Please stay out of my fucking way Brenda!"

"Fine" she growled and stormed out making me roll my eyes

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"Away from you. You told me to leave you alone and now I will" she sneered and shut the door on her way out.

Sighing I sat down on the chair near the door and out of rage threw my cellphone down on the plastered wall.

This was out first official fight since we got back together and even though it was my fault in happened in the first place I was still livid at her for running away.

How the hell will we fix this if she runs out of the room as soon as things get tough?